Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Immel

Message Boards Update

All I just wanted to give you a heads up about the status of the message boards. As you are aware we have experienced quite a few problems with our current system and have decided to transition to a new platform. We expect the new boards to be up and running within the next week. However, should the migration of data not go as planned, the launch of the new boards could be delayed. We do not have an exact date when the boards will change over, however please be aware that the software, look and feel of the boards will be changing in the near future. We will keep you posted on the launch of the boards as we move through the migration process.

Im loving all the negativity lol In all seriousness you will be extremely pleased with the change. The functionality is great, easy to navigate and post. All in all a better user experience. You will even have a like button for posts which I know was a big topic some time ago. So just have a little faith medicine_man. This change comes Jadidi Approved

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we can't handle change, don't do it!

If we get rid of the old board we risk losing something that has worked and is popular. Maybe we can split the posts 20% on the new board and 80% on the old board? I'm just afraid that by switching we will ruin a good thing.

If we get rid of the old board we risk losing something that has worked and is popular. Maybe we can split the posts 20% on the new board and 80% on the old board? I'm just afraid that by switching we will ruin a good thing.

and diminish the crown jewel of wrestling boards? perish the thought.

Mr. Immel,

First, I would like to thank you for your outstanding moderation of this forum. It is a true testament to your superb impartiality that we are able to share our opinions in such a collegial environment , no matter how differing those opinions may be.

Given the forthcoming updates to this fine forum, I would like to ask you a question, in two parts.

Part 1: Can we please reinstate the non-wrestling topic (NWT) forum? It was a most magnificent place where we could all share our collective thoughts about important current events topics outside the scope of wrestling.

Part 2: Can we have a chat room? It would be an absolute delight for us forum members to be able to converse with each other in real time.

Thank you, good sir.

And can we beef up the image restrictions? Please?

Your images may only be up to 300 pixels high.

Your images may only be up to 650 pixels wide.

That's a little too small for most Jadidi photoshops.

Thank you in advance for considering this small request.

Cael...is that you?

WOW !! OK ... Good deal! I've been on this forum for a very long time. And lately it was driving me NUTS !!!

Can we please reinstate the non-wrestling topic (NWT) forum? It was a most magnificent place where we could all share our collective thoughts about important current events topics outside the scope of wrestling.

Bad idea. Look at the recent issues over on TOM ... What a cluster. There are 1000's of other sites where we can get into politics and world events. No need to bring that over to this platform. JMO.