Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

I wishi Pico was wrestling with the Srs on Sunday

It has been clearly stated the plan for pico is to be ready by 2016. I don't know why people want to push him up so quickly. I personally like the idea of letting him grow into the sport and experience the world level at his age group until the push for 2016 comes along. It is not uncommon for a Fula junior world member to break out into the senior division in an Olympic year. We can watch him experience a high level of success at his age group until the big push comes around in two years.

I haven't seen the 2 losses but combining that and two relatively close matches with Zain, I'm not so sure AP would be as competitive as some think. I could be wrong but he's got some real studs to go through.

He's not 18 yet, so he can't wrestle Seniors.

IS this a FILA thing... stupid new rule. Asgarov recently won world silver at 17 (I think thats a for-real age too, not a made up one). Turkeys Yerlikaya won greco worlds at 17 a while back. Let them wrestle.

Close matches with Zane?

Were we watching the same matches or did you just look at the scores?

Zane is zero threat and just tried to give himself a chance at the end. All he did was keep palming Pico's face and when he tried to go offense he paid for it.

Pico is better coming off a loss then most i have seen. Look at how good he got after his last loss to an American. And its funny how DT gets craddled like that by BJ and everyone calls it getting caught but he wants to act like Pico got dominated. Cant wait for Jr worlds