Sign in to follow this  
hammer

WTT Results Saturday

Wow, Michalak, spanked Simaz in 40 seconds. 10-0. A bit surprised that Cam hasn't done better on the senior level. Michalak turned him like a flapjack. Last turn decided to change it up with a neat head and neck crunching move (I don't know the names) for the exclamation point.

Wow my predictions shot already. I thought Esco was hurt too.

Didn't see the match referenced above but if you score an exposure and then go behind you just get the 2 (or 4) and not the extra go behind points. Quirky but it's been that way forever.

armspin - thanks. I do recall discussions on this now. I put my hat in the camp that this is stupid. Should be rewarded for both. A TD with exposure involved in the process should be worth more than just a TD given the premium freestyle puts on the tiniest of exposures.

No Garrett?

Esco had nothing ... waited way too long to do anything. I just don't get why some guys wait sooo long before they start to try something when they are losing. Ramos with the win on a push out and a shot clock. 2-0.

Wow Mega. Impressed! Thought Precin would handle him. Wins with the TD. Very early, was about to be pushed out but drops to knees and no point. Smart. 2-2 win.

A Precin slip may have been counted as a TD so perhaps a 4-2 win for Mega.

I don't have the flo service. Is there any link that can be provided for at least results? Following on here is cool and all but some results to follow or some brackets would be even cooler.