Sign in to follow this  
superold

How many more years do Koll and Flynn...

superold, why do you avoid my question superold? superold, who is the better coach, Cael's secretary of Flynn's assistant Cliff Moore, superold? Huh, hupersold? What do you think, superold?

Why do you ignore my questions wrestlingnerd?

superold, why do you avoid my question superold? superold, who is the better coach, Cael's secretary of Flynn's assistant Cliff Moore, superold? Huh, hupersold? What do you think, superold?

I think the consensus on this forum was that you were attempting to argue that Koll and Flynn are not great coaches. However, recently you argument has appeared to shift to you arguing that Koll and Flynn are not the greatest coaches of all time. Again, what are you trying to argue?

I do claim to cherry pick your posts ocho. My points are not hard to follow if you read carefully. I'm surprised you are lost. I'm not shifting anything. :)

I do claim to cherry pick your posts ocho. My points are not hard to follow if you read carefully. I'm surprised you are lost. I'm not shifting anything. :)

So ignore what isn't relevant to your agenda. Leads to great discussion. :roll:

I've never ignored one of yours but why do you ignore mine superold, Huh, superold?

I've never ignored one of yours but why do you ignore mine superold, Huh, superold?

Yes you have.

superold sustains his own objections...

I will more fully explain what I mean later ocho. I'll post it probably around the same time I made my first post today. Be on the lookout.

I have to get ready to go now guys. It's been fun. :)

Have a nice day and evening Ocho, wrestlingnerd, flaBigRedfan, Old Marine, Tbar, BDB50, MSU158, etc. Talk to you guys later.

Yes you have.

No but I have not superold and you know it superold. If you are so sure superold, point one out superold. I will then immediately answer it superold but I won't have to superold because I've never dodged your question superold.

If I point out one that you haven't answered will you leave the boards forever?

Edit: No need to edit all of your pasts posts to meet the challenge wrestlingnerd. Just to save you the energy, I'm not answering questions comparing secretaries and assistant coaches. Sorry.

Yes you have.

No but I have not superold and you know it superold. If you are so sure superold, point one out superold. I will then immediately answer it superold but I won't have to superold because I've never dodged your question superold.

If I point out one that you haven't answered will you leave the boards forever?

Edit: No need to edit all of your pasts posts to meet the challenge wrestlingnerd. Just to save you the energy, I'm not answering questions comparing secretaries and assistant coaches. Sorry.

Why would I agree to do that superold? I even said i'd answer immediately if there was one I somehow missed superold, although I very much doubt that ever happened superold.

Why won't you ask my valid question superold? And what about flabigredfan's superold? Both are valid questions superold, just like the other question I asked you a few weeks ago that you ignored superold.