Sign in to follow this  
superold

Edinboro: 2015 NCAA team champions?

This. This makes you a troll. Your purposeful disregard for reading comprehension. He posted a link to several direct questions, that, to this point you have not answered. Here they are, since your computer lacks the ability to access hyperlinks

Not that any of this concerns you Vhsalum, but I already explained to dutchcountry that I wasn't answering all of his questions and the reason why I wasn't. His questions were off topic. 6 off topic questions.

Dutchcountry, here are the answers to your 6 questions. I only answer all of these to here your answer to my question.

If you consider Edinboro to be a top job in the country then you much consider 40-50 jobs at D1 programs as being top jobs right?

No I don't.

Do you think more than half of the jobs are good jobs?

I'm not exactly sure what jobs you're talking about. Half of all the jobs in D1? If it's D1, I don't have a list oF teams in front of me, but I'd say that more than half of the jobs aren't good jobs.

Do you think anyone in the good jobs has what is needed to win a title and become a great coach?

Yes I do.

Is Iowa State a good job?

Yes.

Would Cael have won titles at Edinboro?

I don't know what would happen in that hypothetical situation.

Or is Cael only great because Penn State gave him what was needed to become what you say is great?

As I said earlier, I think Cael is great because he is winning ncaa titles at PSU.

Whoa. supertroll answered your questions dutch... Personally, I'd take the victory and not reply to his questions. I'd love to see him argue himself

Quick! Who wins in a battle of superold vs. supertroll? Trick Question! superold IS supertroll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you agreed to leave if you had nothing meaningful to add Vhsalum.

I may have insinuated I wouldn't have a proooooooooblem leaving. But. as you are wont to do. I changed my mind. So supertroll - hypothetically speaking of course, who would win in a fight of superold vs supertroll?

Bac, I don't wish to go down that route here since I already had long discussions about this in the past. That question easily leads to more questions by others and the thread gets hijacked.

This might just be the funniest thing you've ever said.

Superold told me he could get three pages of responses to yet another thread about whether Tim Flynn is a great coach. I said people aren't that stupid.

You win, Superold.

^^This. I thought this topic was dead after Superold belligerently argued himself in circles last week. Everyone: look for a "Koll has failed as a coach because he hasn't won a national championship yet" thread to be posted by Superold within the next week or so.

I (unsurprisingly) notice that Superold has yet to answer the question as to whether Cael would have won any NCAA titles at Edinboro. Of course he hasn't answered it. Superold doesn't answer questions that would possibly undermine his point (#trolling). He first refused to answer because it was "off topic." then, after being pressed to answer, Superold stated he "had no idea what would happen in that hypothetical situation."

The question is not off-topic. In fact, it is THE essential question. If Superold believed Cael could win at Edinboro, he would have answered "yes." But Superold is not dumb. Superold won't answer because the answer is clearly "no." Superold knows it. Even Cael knows it. And, since Superold is trolling rather than trying to have a legitimate discussion, he refuses to answer the essential question of the thread.

Now, I'm back to watching the World Cup. Peace out.

Superold told me he could get three pages of responses to yet another thread about whether Tim Flynn is a great coach. I said people aren't that stupid.

You win, Superold.

^^This. I thought this topic was dead after Superold belligerently argued himself in circles last week. Everyone: look for a "Koll has failed as a coach because he hasn't won a national championship yet" thread to be posted by Superold within the next week or so.

I (unsurprisingly) notice that Superold has yet to answer the question as to whether Cael would have won any NCAA titles at Edinboro. Of course he hasn't answered it. Superold doesn't answer questions that would possibly undermine his point (#trolling). He first refused to answer because it was "off topic." then, after being pressed to answer, Superold stated he "had no idea what would happen in that hypothetical situation."

The question is not off-topic. In fact, it is THE essential question. If Superold believed Cael could win at Edinboro, he would have answered "yes." But Superold is not dumb. Superold won't answer because the answer is clearly "no." Superold knows it. Even Cael knows it. And, since Superold is trolling rather than trying to have a legitimate discussion, he refuses to answer the essential question of the thread.

Now, I'm back to watching the World Cup. Peace out.

yup - now, time to lock the thread