Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Ruth, Taylor, Oliver, & Dake -- Wins over Nationanal Champs

Wondering what former NCAA Champs these guys have have wins over (either in NCAAs or Sr. Freestyle).

Oliver has wins over ---- Metcalf, Russell & Stieber. I am not counting the win over Bubba J in the exhibition match.

Taylor has wins over St. John, Howe & Paulson

Dake has wins over Howe, Taylor, Molinaro & St. John

Ruth has wins over Gavin, Reader & Bosak

Not making any type of point or comparison, strictly asking out of curiosity.

Who did I miss?

Thanks.

EDITED: Added additional names.

Oliver- Ramos

Oliver lost to Ramos in their only match that I know about at either the collegiate or Sr. Freestyle level.

I thought JO had a win over him, but I am thinking of Steiber

Oliver- Ramos

Oliver lost to Ramos in their only match that I know about at either the collegiate or Sr. Freestyle level.

I thought JO had a win over him, but I am thinking of Steiber

That season JO beat Streebs, Ramos beat JO and I think Streeb beat Ramos in the semis and JO in the finals.

Taylor has beaten more than just St. John and Howe. He also has wins over Trent Paulsen (NCAA 2007 157LBS. CHAMP) and Nick Marable (2014 Senior 70KG CHAMP). Taylor beat both of them in 2013.

I added Paulsen.

Question was for wins over NCAA champs, so I did not add Marable, but that was a nice win for DT over an American.

Metcalf: Schlatter, Jenkins, Burroughs, Molinaro, Oliver, Russell, Caldwell off the top of my head.

Metcalf beat Jared Lawrence at the 2008 freestyle nationals and had an injury default win over Zack Esposito at the same tournament. Metcalf beat Bono at 2009 freestyle nationals. He has a win over Schwab and Ware

Who has the most wins over NCAA champions all-time? Metcalf's hit-list is impressive

Lewboo has to be up there....way more than this but quickly Gibbons, Brands, Burley, J Smith, L Smith, Azevedo, Jordan