Sign in to follow this  
rstrong

Lewboo is/was Kentucky Mudflap

I've known who KMF is for quite some time.

Kentucky Mudflap was/is an extremely talented writer who obviously has interest and knowledge of intercollegiate wrestling, in particular the University of Iowa program. His/her ability to include the many misspellings, lack of proper punctuation, awkward and often hilarious grammar, composition syntax, and sentence structure, or lack of any of the preceding was what made his postings such great reading. His style and approach to writing is certainly reminiscent of the great sports writer Ring Lardner, the ‘forgotten genius’. Most viewers of this website will not have read Ring Lardner but he could bring to life action on and off the ball field.

Mudflap may never have met a dictionary, comma, question mark or period that he recognized but he could write a story that captivated every reader of this website. Maybe Mudflap was product of the University of Iowa Writer’s workshop? After reading one of his postings, we all left with a smile on our face. And he is remembered well.

KMF was absolutely my favorite fictional character here. And I've been in this circus of a forum long enough to feel like I was almost born into it. Good, bad, who cares, I got the pistol so I get the pesos. That seems fair.

Thanks Ban for explaining the lack of drama in all things mudflap. It takes someone with your superior intelligence to explain that to us common folk.

For those of you who doubted me about flatbrain's stalking, how he only posts something in reply to something that I've written, unsolicited, and ESPECIALLY to the persons who cried to the moderater that I need to be banned, and to the moderator who warned me that I needed to stop causing trouble on here, here is Exhibit A regarding flatbrain.

He didn't last very long, did he, folks? 8-)

Cue flatbrain...NOW!

Thanks Ban for explaining the lack of drama in all things mudflap. It takes someone with your superior intelligence to explain that to us common folk.

For those of you who doubted me about flatbrain's stalking, how he only posts something in reply to something that I've written, unsolicited, and ESPECIALLY to the persons who cried to the moderater that I need to be banned, and to the moderator who warned me that I needed to stop causing trouble on here, here is Exhibit A regarding flatbrain.

Cue flatbrain...NOW!

Nobody cares.

Cue flatbrain...NOW!

Nobody cares.

Must be why you posted, eh?

Cue flatbrain...NOW!