Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Tiger

Looks Like Klimara will be Reinstated at OSU

Charges dropped and he's back in the room.

Granted, I didn't see what he did as that big of a thing anyway, but do "dropped charges" necessarily translate into being allowed back into the room? Do we know he's allowed back into the room?

In many cases, athletes don't break laws but they break team rules, which gets them suspended.

Cue flat/lamebrain...NOW!

I would love to hear the details of what happened that night. When he wasn't there for the team photo, I thought it was bad, but was shocked to find out what little I did hear. I hope that it works out to be the best thing for Eddie, and frankly I'm very happy that he's getting a chance. The truth is, the Pokes are not going to be a bad team next season. I believe a lot of you will be shocked at how well they do, and this is certainly a huge boost if Eddie upholds his end of the deal.

\

who are you so obsessed with that you want to include them in every post :roll:

Actually, it's the other way around. For the 1,019th time, do a search under flatbrain's posts and tell me what you see. In short, nearly 80% of his posts (literally) are in direct reply to something that I've said, all the while none of his replies were solicited by me. Translation: he's a stalker of the weirdest kind.

So, I just give him his cue after everyone of my posts to inform him that he can speak...NOW!

none of his replies were solicited by me.

Sorry, but cryptic never works for me, dumbass, but I'll let you take a gander at the number of posts the weirdo makes in direct reply to something that I've said, all the while unsolicited by me. Then we'll see who rolls thee eyes, eh, boy? :lol: Look him up under flatbrain1, and you'll get creeped out as anyone should.

i am okay with basketball can we just ban this guy

If you pay close attention-which you obviously don't-you'll note that the only people that have problems with me are people who are antagonists and I reply back in kind to them.

Pay me no mind, don't shoot your mouth off, and mind your own bidness, and we'll get along just fine, my boy. ;)