Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Tiger

Nick Roberts Transferring

Regardless of a free release to the B1G it would not make sense for Roberts to go to another B1G school. I am not sure of the exact lingo but I know you lose any scholarship eligibility if you transfer inside the B1G.

From everything I have read about Ryan, I don't think he would restrict Roberts in any way. I admit I have called out Ryan a time or two for what I perceived as protecting seeds by avoiding some matchups. However, I really hold Ryan in high regard as I truly think he stands at the forefront of coaches who have his wrestlers' best interests at heart.

What are the chances he plugs some holes at Clarion or ends up at Pitt?

I highly doubt he heads to Clarion, especially the way everyone else is running out of their. Pitt could use a 125 for this season as I believe their only options at #125 are both true freshman.

My guess is he is headed to Pitt or Arizona, but we will have to wait and see.

What are the chances he plugs some holes at Clarion or ends up at Pitt?

I highly doubt he heads to Clarion, especially the way everyone else is running out of their. Pitt could use a 125 for this season as I believe their only options at #125 are both true freshman.

My guess is he is headed to Pitt or Arizona, but we will have to wait and see.

And Pitt's true freshmen they are bringing in aren't exactly miniature Kyle Dakes either...

Pitt is also, per google maps, a one hour, twenty-six minute drive from his high school. Seems like a perfect fit for him.

I could see Zeke making 125 for at least two years, considering how much weight college wrestlers lose. Heck most international wrestlers are 25 + years old and are currently wrestling at a lower weights than they did while in college. (Ramos,Molinaro, Simmons) ect...