Like you were walking on water

Like you were walking on water

Randy Lewis

We all know you're out there

Can you feel Moza Fay's resistance?

Can you remember LeeRoooooooooooooooy?

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3394/3537178916_e70ea8db4a.jpg

http://www.thepredicament.com/history/fa/articles/74kgSr%20Lewis_Fay_0401.JPG

Without posters like DF, this board would be quite barren in the offseason. Take him for what he is, tongue-in-cheek comic relief. If you don't like his sense of humor, ignore him. He is harmless and Lewboo has even said he gets a kick out of his posts. He may not always be funny, but I, at the very least, got to listen to "Lunatic Fringe" again. After quite a bit of coaxing I was able to talk my wife into "Lunatic Fringe" being our Wedding Reception entrance song!

What is of more value to the forum? Sometimes funny posts from a douchbag who insults highly accomplished and insightful members is of no value. Many of us enjoy the posts from guys like Lewboo more than the occasional posts from this negative fantasy world puke. Too many wrestlers have been chased off this forum because of the insults and stupidity.

I don't want to ignore this guy because I want to rant when he makes posts that insult the people who add real value to the forum.

Sure BanBBall, I will take the criticism of my hypocritical post, no problem. You post in support of a guy who fantasizes about accomplishments and berates those that actually have done big things. Are you really a fan of the sport that would like to learn more about it and promote it or do you just want to read the endless criticism of those who could enlighten us and give meaningful insight?

Enough with the hate of DF..He pushes the envelope, yes, but forces us to address topics that we otherwise choose to avoid in a very funny way (matches the US win but should have lost, the feeling inside that this sport takes more from its participants than it gives, controversies from past olympics cycles, etc). It is a good change from the constant bickering between Iowa, PSU, Minn, the obsession with high school recruits, and dumb arguments of is wrestler ABC better than XYZ.

And yes, it was surreal watching Randy Lewis comeback for one last tournament...Took some serious nerve. He did something most would not even consider, but time doesn't stop for anybody, not even the greats.

Count me in as a longtime fan of DF's posts. Generally love the Andy Kaufman style humor, and entertaining stories.

But the various Lewis themed threads coming from DF are nothing but garbage, and have the air of a petty vendetta. Lewboo is a rare superstar who contributes to this forum. His career is legendary, and if DF can't stop with the mudballs, perhaps he needs a timeout.

Sure BanBBall, I will take the criticism of my hypocritical post, no problem. You post in support of a guy who fantasizes about accomplishments and berates those that actually have done big things. Are you really a fan of the sport that would like to learn more about it and promote it or do you just want to read the endless criticism of those who could enlighten us and give meaningful insight?

Can't get one by you, can we? ;)

Cue flatbrain...NOW!

I have to go with Rossel3 on this one. For the most part I find DF to be one of the most entertaining and often refreshing members of this board. The constant arguing over petty topics, and the belligerent bashing of others who disagree gets tiresome in a hurry. After watching a fair share of bigoted pricks display their pompousness and arrogance, I welcome the comic relief of DF.

However, this blatant attack on Randy Lewis, who is not only a phenomenal legend in the sport, but a genuinely good guy, is uncalled for and out of line. This message board has plenty of sorry excuses for human beings, who go out of their way to be jerks to everyone else that DF could be making fun and ridiculing instead. No need to pick on someone who is actually cool, on and off the mat, when there are plenty of people who may or may not have been cool on the mat, but are certainly not cool off of it.

I always found it bizarre how people will get outraged because they feel someone else should get offended. I am sure Randy Lewis is a big boy and if he has a problem with DF, he will say something. No need to white knight an Olympic Champion.

Another post showing how smart I think I am......

Cue Ban....NOW!

Anyone else need more evidence of flatbrain's stalking, and how he can't resist to follow my cues? I would hope you never doubt me again. 8-)

Cue flatbrain...NOW!

It isn't stalking if you keep inviting him to post following you.

Cue Ban Basketball NOW!

Psst...See how I laid the bait on the thread about Kentucky Mudflap, and ESPECIALLY see who replied UNSOLICITED.

If you're going to to try to comment on this guy's weirdness, at least have a concept of it. You don't seem to. ;)

Cue flatbrain...NOW!