Sign in to follow this  
fallguy

2015 Conference Championships

This is what I have so far.

ACC: March 8 @ University of Pittsburgh

Big 10: March 7-8 @ The Ohio State University

Big 12: March 07 @ Iowa State University.

EWL: March 7 @ Rider University

MAC: March 7-8 @ University of Missouri.

Southern: March 7 @ UNC-Asheville (They don't even have a team)

Asheville is a nice community and they have a nice facility. There was a lot of speculation that UNC-Asheville was going to join the Southern Conference but they were not given an invitation during expansion.

Kimmel Arena http://www.uncabulldogs.com/ViewArticle ... ID=3725413

The City of Asheville is hosting all of the Southern Conference Winter Championships at the same time so it was not a decision to just take wrestling there but rather wrestling was added to make cities more interested in hosting basketball since they will draw more people to their hotels and such.

Not set in stone, but my info on PAC-12 is that it rotates among the 3 full time members: Stanford, ASU, Oregon State.

Stanford hosted LY, ASU the year before so that would put it back in Corvallis.

I'd guess 3-1 as the date as they go a week before everyone else.

Apparently so, but I can safely tell you that I've never heard it referred to as that until just recent years, and VERY recent, at that.

I just think it sounds stupid, so, of course, to mock it I either state what I already stated above (like there's an imposter), or I refer to all schools with the "the" in the front (of course, lower case too).

The Ohio State University

Is there an imitator somewhere in Ohio? :?:

That's actually the official school name.

Interestingly, TOSU is the only school I have heard mentioned where people include 'the' while others have it in their name too.

Never hear The George Washington University or The Pennsylvania State University even though they are their official names.

Interestingly, TOSU is the only school I have heard mentioned where people include 'the' while others have it in their name too.

Never hear The George Washington University or The Pennsylvania State University even though they are their official names.

Amen, bro. That's what I find so disingenuous about it, and definitely NOT something that they ahve always done. As I said above, I've only recently heard the "the" at the beginning of it.

What is disingenuous is Ban claiming something is disingenuous.

Wow, impressive, lamebrain! Let's see, after I was instructed by the mods to cut the "Cue flatbrain...NOW!" signoffs you were able to make it a total of 6 posts before you resorted to your creepy stalking behaviors again, and a total of 8 whole days! Great job!

Now I hope everyone on here knows why I always give this weirdo his cue, as if it should have ever been a mystery.

To the mods, well, we'll be speaking soon too. ;)

Since i am tired of dealing with this childish behavior I am just going to post this right here. No more PMs. Ban thank you for removing the cue as asked. Continue to do so. Flatbrain enough with the replies to Ban. If you cant talk wrestling then its the end of the road. No more cues. No more responses or basketball will not be the only thing banned on this forum. Thank you. Goodnight

This is what I have so far.

ACC: March 8 @ University of Pittsburgh

Big 10: March 7-8 @ The Ohio State University

Big 12: March 07 @ Iowa State University.

EWL: March 7 @ Rider University

MAC: March 7-8 @ University of Missouri.

Southern: March 7 @ UNC-Asheville (They don't even have a team)

also,

EIWA: March 6-7 @ Lehigh-Stabler Arena

With the home mat advantage, will the Hawkineers have enough to end Cornell's streak?