3. Bryce Brill Mt. Carmel IL 157 Northwestern

4. Jason Nolf Rural Valley PA 149 Penn State

5. Nick Nevills Clovis CA 285 Penn State

6. Micah Jordan St. Paris OH 157 Ohio State

7. Bo Nickal Allen TX 184 Penn State

8. Joey McKenna Pine Brook NJ 141 Stanford

9. Thomas Haines Solanco PA 285 Ohio State

10. Solomon Chisko Jeannette PA 149 Virginia Tech

Times are slow so lets make some predictions on how the top ten recruits of 2014(according to Earl) will do in college. I am going to throw out some scenarios and feel free to give your answers and if you wish to explain your reasoning feel free. Maybe 4 or 5 years from now someone will remember we did this and we can look back and laugh at how horrible we all did. :lol:

Most successful career.

"Least" successful career.

First one to win a national title.

Last one to All American.

Most likely to win 4 national titles.

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened).

Most likely to finish as 4xAA, but no national title.

More AA honors Ohio State big 3 or PSU big 3? More national titles?

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines?

Most successful career. Bo Nickal, just his style and the fact he will be at 184 make me think he finishes with the best career.

"Least" successful career. Joey McKenna, just a hunch

First one to win a national title. Nickal

Last one to All American. Haines, will redshirt then have to get by Tavenello to start, possibly Snyder eventually?

Most likely to win 4 national titles. If Chance redshirts this next year, him. If not, Nevills. Both unlikely

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened). Haines, predict Snyder moves up.

Most likely to finish as 4xAA, but no national title. Nolf, 149 is always tough

More AA honors Ohio State big 3 or PSU big 3? More national titles? OSU, PSU

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines? Nolf, Jordan, Nevills

Most successful career. Bo Nickal, just his style and the fact he will be at 184 make me think he finishes with the best career.

Last one to All American. Haines, will redshirt then have to get by Tavenello to start, possibly Snyder eventually?

Most likely to win 4 national titles. If Chance redshirts this next year, him. If not, Nevills. Both unlikely

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened). Haines, predict Snyder moves up.

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines? Nolf, Jordan, Nevills

Most Successful: Snyder, with the caveat that he can hold 197 all the way through.

Least Successful: Haines. This isn't an indictment on his abilities, I just think he may have a hard time breaking into the starting lineup.

First to win a national title: Snyder has to go into this season as one of the favorites at 197, he's one of the only guys on the list who is almost certainly going to start his freshman year.

Last to AA: Haines

Most likely to win 4 national titles: Snyder

Most likely to never AA: McKenna

Most likely to finish as a 4x AA but no national title: Marstellar. Just a hunch.

More AA honors/national titles: PSU/OSU

Better Careers Chisko/Nolf, Brill/Jordan, Nevills/Haines? Nolf, Jordan, Nevills. I think Nolf will end up as a 157/165 though, so he may get compared with Brill/Jordan when its all said and done.

Most successful career. Marsteller Especially if he redshirts.

"Least" successful career. Chisko tough weight and not a premier program

First one to win a national title. Marsteller Can Snyder beat cox?

Last one to All American. McKenna

Most likely to win 4 national titles. Marsteller Especially if he redshirts

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened). Chisko

Most likely to finish as 4xAA, but no national title. Nolf

More AA honors Ohio State big 3 or PSU big 3? More national titles? OSU for Both. I think Haines is being underrated - he's got to have a huge chip on his shoulder and he has an awesome workout partner in Snyder. I think Jordan will be a 4x AA/1-2x NC. Is it possible that Snyder doesn't wrestle collegiately all 4 years? I don't know but that would be the only caveat.

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines? Nolf, Jordan, Haines

Your most likely recruit to win 4 national titles if Marstellar doesn't redshirt is a heavyweight??!! When no heavyweight has ever done it and even the list of 3 timers is incredibly short? And he'd also have to beat a redshirt senior Nick Gwiazdowski and a true junior/RSoph Adam Coon to win a title? Ummm wow agree to disagree on that one.

Your most likely recruit to win 4 national titles if Marstellar doesn't redshirt is a heavyweight??!! When no heavyweight has ever done it and even the list of 3 timers is incredibly short? And he'd also have to beat a redshirt senior Nick Gwiazdowski and a true junior/RSoph Adam Coon to win a title? Ummm wow agree to disagree on that one.

Yeah cuz 4 timers and 3 timers at all the other weights are a dime a dozen? I guess you missed the part where I put both being unlikely to occur. Has anyone won 4 titles at only one weight? Cael and Dake both moved up, Pat Smith was before my time so don't know his weight classes. #overreactmuch

Most successful career. Marsteller Especially if he redshirts.

"Least" successful career. Chisko tough weight and not a premier program

First one to win a national title. Marsteller Can Snyder beat cox?

Most likely to win 4 national titles. Marsteller Especially if he redshirts

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened). Chisko

Most likely to finish as 4xAA, but no national title. Nolf

More AA honors Ohio State big 3 or PSU big 3? More national titles? OSU for Both. I think Haines is being underrated - he's got to have a huge chip on his shoulder and he has an awesome workout partner in Snyder. I think Jordan will be a 4x AA/1-2x NC. Is it possible that Snyder doesn't wrestle collegiately all 4 years? I don't know but that would be the only caveat.

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines? Nolf, Jordan, Haines

Wow. Going big on Haines. Not sure I'd agree but will be fun to watch. Nevills is tough.

BobDole, where for art thou BobDole? You are paying attention to this thread right? Notable discussion about the plausibility of winning 4 NCAA titles. This isn't just my imagination.

Yes, me asking hypothetical questions is the same as us actually having the expectations for these guys to win 4x. :roll: I disagree that this thread is "notable discussion about the plausibility of winning 4 NCAA titles." This thread is "the forum has been boring, so lets talk about hypothetical things that don't matter."

I'll bite:

Most successful career. Snyder, he is already there.

"Least" successful career. Chisko or McKenna. Chisko because he seems like he is always hurt and McKenna because he is at Stanford.

First one to win a national title. Snyder, Marstellar or Nolf (watch out for him, will be at 157 someday).

Most likely to win 4 national titles. Snyder then Marstellar.

Most likely to never All American (I know this seems like a dumb question now, but weirder things have happened). Mckenna, hope he proves me wrong.

Most likely to finish as 4xAA, but no national title. Nevills or Nickal (Nickal has some serious bottom work ahead of him).

More AA honors Ohio State big 3 or PSU big 3? More national titles? PSU

Better careers Chisko or Nolf? Brill or Jordan? Nevills or Haines? Nolf by far, Jordan on pedigree alone, Nevills but I still think Haines has more upside if he develops.

BobDole, where for art thou BobDole? You are paying attention to this thread right? Notable discussion about the plausibility of winning 4 NCAA titles. This isn't just my imagination.

Yes, me asking hypothetical questions is the same as us actually having the expectations for these guys to win 4x. :roll: I disagree that this thread is "notable discussion about the plausibility of winning 4 NCAA titles." This thread is "the forum has been boring, so lets talk about hypothetical things that don't matter."

Yeah because from the looks of things people don't "really" expect that much out of Snyder. They just like to say it, and then after he lives up to expectations, they don't really get on a bragging band wagon, they just pretend like it. Then if he doesn't live up to expectations, they don't really chastise him, they just say it. Ok, got it. The "he hasn't even wrestled a varsity match yet, but is looking at 4 titles" is just talk that no one really means, but yet says a lot, and discusses all the time.

JT throw ur pitty party elsewhere

What pity party? BobDole told me that what just happened on this thread, never happens and I make stuff up. How many predictions on this thread for 4 time NCAA champions do we have? Well, next time I point out how often this is done on themat.com. I'm not going to be told that it isn't, because frankly it is.

JT throw ur pitty party elsewhere

What pity party? BobDole told me that what just happened on this thread, never happens and I make stuff up. How many predictions on this thread for 4 time NCAA champions do we have? Well, next time I point out how often this is done on themat.com. I'm not going to be told that it isn't, because frankly it is.

Perhaps I should have told u to take ur hijack elsewhere. I am asking people hypothetical questions, one of them being who is most likely to win four. I guarantee none of the people that have answered that question would bet money on that occurring. We know that 4 is very uncommon. Again bring ur hijack elsewhere.

Ok TF will solve this debate.

Most Successful - Snyder

Least Successful - Chisko

First to win a title-Snyder

Last one to AA-McKenna

Most Likely to win 4 titles-Snyder

Most Likely to never AA- Chisko

Most likely to 4xAA but no title-Nolf

More AA honors-PSU more titles PSU despite Snyder prob being the best of the lot

Better Career-Nolf over Chisko Jordan over Brill Nevills over Haines