Sign in to follow this  
DF

Date went great but she still doesn't know I'm a state champ

I picked her up in my dad's Maserati as planned.  I decided hanging my medal on the rear view mirror would be way too obvious so I casually placed a newspaper clipping about my state championship on the passenger seat so she would have to remove it before she sat down.  But she just tossed it in the back seat without bothering to read it.  I took her to the most expensive restaurant in the city.  The waiting list for a reservation is like 6 months long but my dad knows the maitre de' and I greased his palm and we got in no prob.  

After dinner we went for a walk on the beach.  Some guy was offering horse rides and I thought it would be very romantic.  The guy was leading the horses on a leash as we rode than and I asked him to take us into the water but he was hesitant and said that wasn't such a good idea.  He changed his mind after I threw him some more bills.  She was so taken aback by riding in the water than she leaned over and gave me a kiss.  We are going out again tomorrow and I think I will finally tell her I'm a state champ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/auctionstodyefor/myspaceloop/7c8c86a49675b94c65f7c4b2a1f6cc18df5.jpg

Edited by DF

Learned this from a story about your buddy Lewboo.

Take her out for drinks. Plant one or more of your buddies at the bar, feign surprise at running into them, then go and sit with him/them. Excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. While you are gone, have one of your friends tell her, "you know, that's a state champ you are out with tonight." Return from the bathroom "unaware" that she now knows this info and proceed to reap the benefits.

Edited by Customfitch