Sign in to follow this  
LoStNuMbEr

Johnny Hendricks

Can Lostnumber be any more ridiculously wrong, time and time again!!?? This guy just keeps topping himself for stupidity! He's like the kid on the playground so consistently wrong that he keeps trying to convince you that he's right!! :lol: Hendricks actually knocked him out in 46 seconds!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can Lostnumber be any more ridiculously wrong, time and time again!!?? This guy just keeps topping himself for stupidity! He's like the kid on the playground so consistently wrong that he keeps trying to convince you that he's right!! :lol: Hendricks actually knocked him out in 46 seconds!!

Troll much?

Troll much?

Take that to the bank!!!!!

Troll much?

Because, NONE of these comments below are trolling comments! For the readers on here, all of these non-trolling comments are compliments of Lostnumber. Enjoy and learn what non-trolling, civil comments read like, folks!

"I'm amazed at your ability to be so consistently wrong.

You're that one really annoying guy at school who takes a ridiculous stance on a topic without knowing any of the facts. Then when the facts very clearly prove you wrong, rather then admitting that you are wrong, or that you didn't know the facts, you stubbornly continue to insist you are right in the hope that everyone will get fed up with arguing with you."

___________________________________________________________________________________

"I am amazed both by your constant wrongness and your ability to remain completely oblivious to it. Does the fact that literally every poster on both this forum and the other one disagrees with all of your inane arguments really fail to register?

You are a minority of one in almost every argument you participate in"

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Cmon JB... he's wrestled three matches at the allstar and lost all 3 (including an assbeating from a D2 wrestler). That has to be the worst record at the all-star in recent memory"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Ban, you are possibly the biggest flaming idiot of all time. You were 100% wrong in this thread, just like you always are. Pay the man already

Or do us all a favor and leave"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This one is just a great lessson in, "oops, my bad! :lol:

"Taylor is the most talented wrestler in college imo, and possibly the most talented wrestler since Cael. That being said, he does need to bring home some hardware in order to be counted among the alltime greats of the sport"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Marty, what is it like to be so incredibly full of fail?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't mean to beat a guy when he's down, but in four years Corey Jantzen has yet to win a match at NCAAs...

I think certain people in this thread might be guilty of some wishful thinking

We all knew Jantzen was doomed the moment LiMarty started talking him up"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"AGAINST TAYLOR ???? hmmmm ??? Im against ANY subjective idiot that calls any 17 yr old a future 4X NCAA Champ especially, when a kid jumps weight from...112, 135, then 149, 157...now 165 ...lol !!! There is either a "hunger" problem along the way- a "weight certification" issue ..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a CLASSIC, given that there's nothing that will drive Lostnumber into a more uncontrollable rage than a prediction that someone makes! :lol:

"I mean I think I'm the only one here who has actually manned up and predicted DT by devastating techfall, but I think there is a lot of silliness going on in this thread.

This is a thread for PREDICTIONS, and while David Taylor is obviously a significant favorite thats no excuse to jump on people for taking St. John. He's beaten Taylor before even if it was in Freestyle, and it's a free country to boot.

My advice is that instead of acting like a bunch of babies and getting into stupid arguments, the pro-Taylor crowd should try to get the DSJ crowd to throw some money down so that they can clean up when Taylor dominates St. John tomorrow.

Speaking of which I'll put $100 on Taylor if anyone is interested :D"

That should be enough of a lesson as to what non-trolling looks like on a rasslin' forum, folks! ;)

Are you joking me? Your seriously going to call someone out over a 16 second difference? It's a pretty quick KO and without writing the exact 46 sec KO, I could understand someone saying 30 sec. That's why there is so much drama and trouble on these forums. Lostnumber clearly did nothing wrong except pass on info that most of us would like to hear. Then immediately you jump on him and claim stupidity on a 16 second difference. Unreal!

He made at least $122,000 last night. . That figure is a low estimate of his salary plus bonus. That doesn't count undisclosed locker room payments and sponsorship money.

I am a Hendricks fan, but I don't think he beats GSP or Condit at this point. Awesome last few fights, though. He's probably the third best welterweight in the world right now.

Are you joking me? Your seriously going to call someone out over a 16 second difference? It's a pretty quick KO and without writing the exact 46 sec KO, I could understand someone saying 30 sec. That's why there is so much drama and trouble on these forums. Lostnumber clearly did nothing wrong except pass on info that most of us would like to hear. Then immediately you jump on him and claim stupidity on a 16 second difference. Unreal!

You have no idea of the history that I and that little coward have. I have simply said that I think that Kevin Jackson has yet to really prove himself in three seasons, and he hurls insults at me, left and right. http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/college-wrestling/240883-isu-wrestle-offs-3.html Just the other day, he hurled insults over my take on the Dake/Molinaro match.If you need more evidence, see all of the posts of his above that I have copied and pasted of his. No, he's a troll and an antagonist.

I thought this was about Johny Hendricks, not banbasketball's nonsense. Hendricks is for real, and a genuine threat to GSP. I believe GSP will try to take it to the mat. He has better technique on his feet than Hendricks but not the firepower. The first time GSP entered the octagon, he labeled himself as a grappler, and that is indeed his main strength.

Great effort by Hendricks last night. If anyone thought his quick KO of Fitch was a fluke, last nights performance should put that misconception to rest. Johny has a ton of power in that left hand and that makes him a very tough match up for GSP. I'd like to see Hendricks tighten up his wrestling, maybe head back to OSU for his training camp leading up to the championship fight and make sure his take downs and take down defense is top notch. The French Canadian doesn't like getting hit and Hendricks can really bring the power. Hopefully this fight happens prior to summer.

lostnumber-

Do not pay attention to ban_basketball. He is a fat loser that just tries to demean people. He obviously has self-esteem issues and no life.

I actually used to like reading his stuff. Now, not so much. Really turned into a d-bag.

Yes, let my case be a lesson to folks on here who stand up for their beliefs, DON"T defend your beliefs.

If you compare Lostnumber's comments that I've posted for all of you to see about other people on here, you'll find who the real antagonist and d-bag is.

However, all of you people on here mean about as much to me as a wart on rat's ass, but you all need to know a LITTLE more perspective than what you're being fed.

DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF OR FACE THE WRATH!!!

Your nonsense has nothing to do with anyone dying. You've mad ridiculous, bigoted statements time and again. You're abrasive, obnoxious, and seem fairly unstable, right down to thinly veiled threats.

Grow up.

Great effort by Hendricks last night. If anyone thought his quick KO of Fitch was a fluke, last nights performance should put that misconception to rest. Johny has a ton of power in that left hand and that makes him a very tough match up for GSP. I'd like to see Hendricks tighten up his wrestling, maybe head back to OSU for his training camp leading up to the championship fight and make sure his take downs and take down defense is top notch. The French Canadian doesn't like getting hit and Hendricks can really bring the power. Hopefully this fight happens prior to summer.

Hopefully his loss to Story was a wakeup call. He was out wrestled in that fight and if he doesn't train wrestling hard for this fight, he'll be on his back.

If GSP fears his power (like you said, he doesn't like to get hit) and is worried about being taken down, JH will be in a good situation.

Your nonsense has nothing to do with anyone dying. You've mad ridiculous, bigoted statements time and again. You're abrasive, obnoxious, and seem fairly unstable, right down to thinly veiled threats.

Grow up.

Once again, direct your phoney outrage where it belongs, not at someone who defends himself.

As for the rest of what you say, you sure seem to debate me quite a bit on here, which, to me, says a WHOLE LOT more about your "stability" than it does mine! I may not be the sharpest blade in the drawer, but I know not to engage an apparent, "madman," which you seem to do repeatedly! :lol: :P

Keep engaging me, I'll keep defending myself.

lostnumber-

Do not pay attention to ban_basketball. He is a fat loser that just tries to demean people. He obviously has self-esteem issues and no life.

I know because you've NEVER demeaned posters. Funny how you delete all of your comments on here too, isn't it? Especially the ones about people's moms in SDSU coaching threads. Hmmm....

Others can take a gander at this to see how you NEVER demean people who said nothing to you prior.

Could Ryan Loder Be The REAL Honey Badger?

icon_post_target.gifby ban_basketball » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm

I just saw this video, but what caught my attention was the brief description of the video.

You tell me: Is Ryan Loder the REAL Honey Badger?

(Next comment was deleted by ronald, but it can be read in my reply to him).

ronald wrote:Yes, so this is yet another idiotic post by ban_basketball. Shocker...

UNI fans need to find another hobby, like cheering for the Hawkeyes or someone else that is relevant in that state.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Fat loser? Only half right. I am morbidly obese (approaching 600 lbs!), as the folks on here who have met me will attest to, but I do more professionally in one month than you've done in your career shoving dirt, boy. :lol:

What a strange dude. Not surprised by anything you say at this point.

I have no idea of what/whom you're talking about, but I also find a weirdo, crybaby who complains over someone's views, yet continues to engage the "madman," to be pretty derned strange myself, boy. Yesiree, Bob. :lol:

I repeat: Quit engaing me and I'll stop replying to you. If not, I'm guaranteed to keep coming back at you, weirdo, "madman" engager! :lol: