Sign in to follow this  
Threadkilla

Foxcatcher and the politics of Mark Ruffalo

Like pretty much everybody else on this message board I have been waiting for Foxcatcher to arrive in theaters.  I have been excited for the movies release probably more so than any other movie ever.     However, I have a real problem giving my money to coddled actors and entertainers.   I got rid of cable several years ago and won't watch a movie or program by the uber liberal left wing d1ckh3ads who are playing a part in ruining our country.  I disagree with the politics of Clooney, Neeson, Baldwin, Bill Maher, Tim Robbins, Matt Damon et al and all of the other hollywood lemmings who are contributing to the treason of our leader(s).    Mark Ruffalo is one of the worst of the bunch, I won't pay for a movie that this Pro Hamas terrorist supporting @SSh@t is involved in.  

Mark Ruffalo is a talented, intelligent man, someone who has shown he is informed on the issues beyond his detractors, and he has had the guts to stand up on many issues.  For example, he has come to my hometown of Detroit to stand up for the thousands of people who lost access to water.  I don't agree with all his causes, but I admire his guts and letting everyone know where he stands, traits that are in short supply in society today.  If you want to diss him because he did not accurately portray Dave Schultz, have at it.  Otherwise, your inability to handle his politics is your loss.  IMHO

Edited by Coach_J

Mark Ruffalo is a talented, intelligent man, someone who has shown he is informed on the issues beyond his detractors, and he has had the guts to stand up on many issues.  For example, he has come to my hometown of Detroit to stand up for the thousands of people who lost access to water.  I don't agree with all his causes, but I admire his guts and letting everyone know where he stands, traits that are in short supply in society today.  If you want to diss him because he did not accurately portray Dave Schultz, have at it.  Otherwise, your inability to handle his politics is your loss.  IMHO

I didn't see the movie.  Aren't you a reader coach?    He had to go to Detroit, he's an anti fracking advocate and one of the poster children for the global warming propaganda machine.     Also, since he is a celebrity with influence on some of the ignorant masses and he has chosen to side with Hamas Terrorists,  He can kiss my a$$.  IMHO

I didn't see the movie.  Aren't you a reader coach?    He had to go to Detroit, he's an anti fracking advocate and one of the poster children for the global warming propaganda machine.     Also, since he is a celebrity with influence on some of the ignorant masses and he has chosen to side with Hamas Terrorists,  He can kiss my a$$.  IMHO

Not to make this political, but you consumed too much, "Rush Kool-Aid".....I am Pro-Israel.  Global Warming is propaganda?  Wow...