Sign in to follow this  
Coolbeans

World Draws

Like most (not all) wrestling tournaments, the draws won't be released until after weigh ins. FILA weighs in the day before, so each afternoon the next days draws will be posted. The entry deadline for each style doesn't come until shortly before weigh ins.

FILA has streamed the whole thing live on their livestream service ... I think internet speeds might be an issue this year, but we won't know until we arrive.

Monday Sept 8: Mens Freestyle: 57, 70, 86, 125kg

Tuesday Sept 9: Mens Freestyle: 61, 65, 74, 96kg

Wednesday Sept 10: Women's Freestyle: 48, 55, 60, 69kg

Thursday Sept 11: Women's Freestyle: 53,58, 75kg

Friday Sept 12: Women's Freestyle: 63kg  Greco: 75, 85kg

Saturday Sept 13: Greco: 66, 80, 130kg

Sunday Sept 14: Greco: 59, 71, 98kg

Here are the dates I pulled from another thread - not sure on what time this starts at though. 

bookmark this page: link

it's got a very nice graphic explaining the schedule and who's wrestling when. And it's got a link to the FILA livestream. 

Hoping lots of americans make the finals because 9am est is going to be a lot easier to watch then the 12am-6am prelims.

nice work whoever's responsible for the art!

bookmark this page: link

it's got a very nice graphic explaining the schedule and who's wrestling when. And it's got a link to the FILA livestream. 

Hoping lots of americans make the finals because 9am est is going to be a lot easier to watch then the 12am-6am prelims.

nice work whoever's responsible for the art!

I dabble in photoshop from time to time lol maybe this can score me an invite to the Jadidi Photoshop Tourney this year

Jason, according to USA wrestling's website, the freestyle starts at midnight (east coast time) on Monday and Tuesday. This would be 9:00 AM local time in Tashkent or 9:00 PM Pacific time.  This corresponds with the times given on the FILA schedule a week ago.  Did it get changed to 10:00 AM local time? 

I am really looking forward to this!