Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Hawkeye Wrestling Rivals Forum vs. FLO

I have to admit their forum has been a much better read than this one has over the off season.  I have, so far, resisted the urge to post on their.  However, the above listed topic(several different topic names on their board) has been thoroughly entertaining.  I highly recommend visiting the forum for some interesting reading.

Like every site, you have to filter through some detritus, but there is quite a bit of insight into what the team is going to look like this year and how recruiting, or lack thereof(as a lot over there complain), is going.

Edited by MSU158

I was intentionally vague since I am not sure how this topic would be moderated.  I also don't want to portray any personal bias.

Simply put an employee of FLO tweeted something negative about the Forum as a whole and they are UP IN ARMS.

Again, I won't go into any further detail on here(feel free to if you wish), however I do recommend stopping over there for the read.