Sign in to follow this  
Idaho

O.T. Who Cares...It's for DF...Best Concert You've Been to Recently

Saw Boston the other night....great musically. Front Man DeCarlo wasn't real great on the mic - voice sounded great though- Nobody can replace Delp but DeCarlo sounded good. Good to see the glue that holds Boston together still at it - Tom Sholz - The guy is amazing on stage at 68.

Best one I've been to recently was Buddy Guy.  Great showman and can play a little, too.  And he is 78 years old.  Would never know it from his show.  If you like blues/rock, take the time to go see Buddy Guy if you get the chance.  A legend that puts on a great show.

Best one I've been to recently was Buddy Guy.  Great showman and can play a little, too.  And he is 78 years old.  Would never know it from his show.  If you like blues/rock, take the time to go see Buddy Guy if you get the chance.  A legend that puts on a great show.

Took my younger son to see two legends, Buddy Guy and BB King together, about 2 years ago. Buddy was in his mid 70's and BB in early to mid 80's. Great show. BB did show his age... sitting most of the time and only occasionally playing the guitar. Still has a terrific voice. Buddy, on the other hand, was energetic, wading into the crowd, playing lots of scorching licks... quite the showman.  Exactly right, sbdude, you would not know he was in his seventies.

At first I thought the "OT" meant "overtime" and that this would be about Kurt Angle.

This wasn't a recent concert, but I saw Less than Jake twice. They're the best live act that I've ever seen perform. If you're under 30 and like pop-punk ish stuff, check them out.

Saw Gregory Alan Isakov recently, simply to see him sing this song-

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AiYc51potDsN0Xm7SeS_vdebvZx4?fr=yfp-t-413-s&toggle=1&fp=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=master%20and%20the%20hound

My youngest daughter walked down the aisle to this song, minus the voice. (she wrote him to get the soundtrack, and he sent it to her)

Took my younger son to see two legends, Buddy Guy and BB King together, about 2 years ago. Buddy was in his mid 70's and BB in early to mid 80's. Great show. BB did show his age... sitting most of the time and only occasionally playing the guitar. Still has a terrific voice. Buddy, on the other hand, was energetic, wading into the crowd, playing lots of scorching licks... quite the showman.  Exactly right, sbdude, you would not know he was in his seventies.

I went and saw BB King and Buddy Guy on that tour a couple years ago, also.  BB really did show his age and played very little during his part.  I wanted to see him while he was still around and while I was a little disappointed in his part of the concert, its not often you get to see a true legend perform.  

Buddy went second and just lit the place up.  Great show.  I will go see him again when he comes back my way.  Again, if you guys are into blues/rock, go see Buddy Guy if he comes near you.  He is a legend that puts on a GREAT show.