Guest Firestone

Does anyone even care about the women's worlds?

I'm pretty surprised how a bunch of wrestlers can be so effeminate.

i know i'm impressed too! you'd think we'd all be a bunch of mouth breathing troglodytes but as it turns out, there's quite a lot of smart, hip,  progressive folks in the sport. 

The only wrestling I do with women is in the bedroom, because I am a man.

http://youtu.be/tx1mryKqvT8

My brain is fine. No need to be condescending.

Just remember as far as the ioc is concerned men already have 2x the weight classes women do.

Of course I'd rather have more than 6 Olympic mfs, but I support women's right in society in general and if that transfers to Olympic sports I'm fine with that.

Done with this now I'd rather watch and discuss wrestling.

Guest Firestone

it's a conspiracy, obviously. one of the femenists agenda's most devious and ingenious plot to date. 

now that we've established that and all agree, let's stick to wrestling. 

ps i dont think serbs would consider themselves western european

Fila should be controlled by the nations with the largest number of wrestling fans and supporters.  Not Switzerland or Serbia.  

This thread is full of straight up, plain ignorance. Of course, on a male-dominated board, you're gonna have more discussion of male wrestling. I, for one, was more interested in the women's wrestling team than the men's (then again, I didn't see that fallout of our team happening, but that's besides the point). Until you've wrestled alongside girls and women, I think you can't really appreciate the fight they have inside of them.

There is only one reason it's male dominated.  There is no female dominated wrestling boards and that's because women don't care about wrestling.  

The only wrestling I do with women is in the bedroom, because I am a man.

Edited by Firestone

I bet you thump your chest and burp after you're done, too, don't you?

I used to date a currently collegiate female wrestler, and one of my favorite coaches/mentors is a previous women's wrestler as well. Both have been served greatly be wrestling, and so have all of their peers and colleagues. At this point, your chauvinistic opinion is already well threaded into your psyche, and unfortunately, I can't change that in a forum, nor will I attempt to. I just hope that in the hypothetical situation of Ronda Rousey throwing you in an armbar, or one of the Japanese wrestling legends blast doubling you, you will be a "man" then, as well, and take your humiliation with a bit more grace than you show on this thread.

Guest Firestone

i know i'm impressed too! you'd think we'd all be a bunch of mouth breathing troglodytes but as it turns out, there's quite a lot of smart, hip,  progressive folks in the sport. 

taimuraz_tigiev_2013-02_08.jpg

Yeh a sport of progressive liberals lol.

This is a sport of real men.  I wonder if the guy pictured is a hip progressive ha.

Smart?  thinking it makes sense to ruin masculine pursuits in the name of equality is the opposite of smart.

Guest Firestone

I bet you thump your chest and burp after you're done, too, don't you?

I used to date a currently collegiate female wrestler, and one of my favorite coaches/mentors is a previous women's wrestler as well. Both have been served greatly be wrestling, and so have all of their peers and colleagues. At this point, your chauvinistic opinion is already well threaded into your psyche, and unfortunately, I can't change that in a forum, nor will I attempt to. I just hope that in the hypothetical situation of Ronda Rousey throwing you in an armbar, or one of the Japanese wrestling legends blast doubling you, you will be a "man" then, as well, and take your humiliation with a bit more grace than you show on this thread.

lol I can only wonder what sort of man fantasizes about women ebating them up.  Rousey wouldn;t last a minute with me if i decided to fight her.