Sign in to follow this  
Threadkilla

Yazdani's loss video?

Everyone notice everyone was stopping Yazdani's foot stepping single. Amazing how stopping that move bascially made a him a slightly better than average guy. Akhmedov and the other two guys did well against the move and stuffed it almost everytime.

It was someone on this board that exposed it. Good job to whoever did that!!!

Edited by PRyan2012

Yes.  I agree totally about the loss of the foot stomp put Yazdani back in the pack.  

Tsargush, on the other hand, showed that he can still win without pulling on everyone's singlet.  I can't wait to see the next match between him and Burroughs when Jordan is 100%.  

Everyone notice everyone was stopping Yazdani's foot stepping single. Amazing how stopping that move bascially made a him a slightly better than average guy. Akhmedov and the other two guys did well against the move and stuffed it almost everytime.

It was someone on this board that exposed it. Good job to whoever did that!!!

Ha! I saw what you did there, PRyan!

Ha! I saw what you did there, PRyan!

Someone at the World Cup complained about it and I just hit this forum and youtube and other sites warning the other wrestlers. It surely looked like everyone was looking for it! No one could stop it before! Just sayin:-)

Quick single noticed the foot step, but I find it hard to believe nine of Yazdani opponents beforehand ever noticed their foot being stepped on.

Ergodan did a great job using his length and footwork to circle away from the high single. Yazdani was caught reaching repeatedly and stepped right into the low shots. For a wrestler of his caliber he looked really bad imo. I don't think he's "average" now but Ergodan had a game plan and Yazdani didnt.

Guest Firestone

Yazdani just won the Asian games.

Some real butthurt about Yazdani outshining Burroughs in this thread.

this one is interesting

CORSIER-SUR-VEVEY, Switzerland (October 14) – United World Wrestling has informed Turkish freestyle wrestler Samil ERDOGAN that his A sample from an anti-doping test has come back positive. United World Wrestling administered the test September 9 at the Wrestling World Championship in Tashkent where Erdogan earned a bronze medal at 97kg.

The initial analytical report of Erdogan’s “A” sample by the WADA accredited laboratory in Almaty, Kazakhstan indicated the presence of the banned anabolic steroid Stanozolol. United World Wrestling notified Erdogan of his rights at which point he requested an analysis of his “B” sample.

In accordance with the United World Wrestling anti-doping rules, Erdogan has been provisionally suspended from any wrestling activity and faces a two-year competition ban pending a final ruling by United World Wrestling.