Sign in to follow this  
Hubbard

Sad news

very sad news. thank you for sharing. i could only find 1 source reporting on it and it was in spanish. http://cubanosporelmundo.com/2014/09/20/muere-alemania-cubano-lucha-libre-yuniesky-blanco-74/

i dont want to misinterpret the report but it sounds like he tried to emigrate to Germany, got caught up in legal matters and took his own life. which of course is horrible. do you have any additional insight on this? i feel like we should be doing more to help the cuban wrestlers. hate seeing politics get in the way. cuban baseball players dont have it much better with the mexican cartels now getting involved. the whole situation just blows. 

very sad news. thank you for sharing. i could only find 1 source reporting on it and it was in spanish. http://cubanosporelmundo.com/2014/09/20/muere-alemania-cubano-lucha-libre-yuniesky-blanco-74/

i dont want to misinterpret the report but it sounds like he tried to emigrate to Germany, got caught up in legal matters and took his own life. which of course is horrible. do you have any additional insight on this? i feel like we should be doing more to help the cuban wrestlers. hate seeing politics get in the way. cuban baseball players dont have it much better with the mexican cartels now getting involved. the whole situation just blows. 

If this was the only report, then yes, that seems to be it, but they are still investigating to see if thats the true cause of death. No matter the findings, rest in peace. 

The google translation:

Sad news, the Cuban fighter Yuniesky White (Nacho) who resided in Germany died a few hours ago on the day on Saturday September 20, 2014.

"I still remember when we help you prepare for your interview with the Bundesamt Zirndorf; and almost did not know how to tell their story, amazing; poverty of their situation in Cuba; the state of his family because despite representing many awards won money; the Cuban government provided it took all; It was depressing; and as despite having a great future ahead; a career and a wonderful life he had to escape all that to think about your future and the future of your family and how to help actually getting the real fruit of their sweat and no one will steal your sacrifice, "added his friend Lazaro Mirelles

According to the same Lazaro Mirelles , Nacho took his life by the desperation of his legal situation in Germany

Holguin was white and was world champion and bronze at the Pan American Games in Guadalajara.

Guest stockbrokers

Very sad we have to keep silent one minute for him and pray for his soul rest and peace.

Edited by stockbrokers