Sign in to follow this  
ban_basketball

How Does Someone Have The Ability To Change My Signature?

Your sig line is highly disrespectful and I suggest you change it to something else pretty quickly

To me, respect is a two way street, and the sig line is due to disrespect that I and others received.  I am a respectful guy, so you'd never find a sig line from me toward anyone that shows me and others respect.

With that said, you then can choose to do what you think is needed to be done, but I'm comfortable in putting that sig line out there and leaving it as is.

Edited by ban_basketball

I just changed it back, but how can someone hack into my profile to change my signature?

Hmmmm......

First line in the rules states: "By participating on these message boards, we are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not."

http://board.themat.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

First line in the rules states: "By participating on these message boards, we are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not."

http://board.themat.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Well, if that includes the need to govern a sig line that I believe to be warranted, then so be it.  My post above has already indicated that whatever the powers that need to do, they can fully do. 

It would be fitting if I was fighting the law, but, hence, why I stated, "Well, if that includes the need to govern a sig line that I believe to be warranted, then so be it.  My post above has already indicated that whatever the powers that need to do, they can fully do."

Couple that with this and it looks like we have a big case of, "wah, wah, waaaah" for you, Bob:  "With that said, you then can choose to do what you think is needed to be done, but I'm comfortable in putting that sig line out there and leaving it as is."

I find it only slightly ironic that a signature that criticizes another wrestling site is considered "offensive" and "against the rules," but we can openly antagonize other posters (how many in this thread does Bob Dole have?), as well as post a picture of someone pouring wine on the head of other posters.

If those ARE INDEED the rules that are tolerated, then Homey can CERTAINLY play that game as well as anyone and I'll be happy to oblige!

Step back from the ledge man! It will all be ok.

I've been in it long enough to know that it will be ok, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to accept different standards for different posters.

If that's "on the ledge," then strike me down, Lord, for I am on the ledge, but I'll sleep pretty derned well knowing that I'm "on the ledge," my man.  ;)