Sign in to follow this  
Journeymen

Journeymen / ASICS Northeast Collegiate Duals

Sorry for the uninformative post. Seatonhall seems like a real dousche
Two things:You obviously have no idea who SHPirate is, so I will give you a bit of a pass on that

He asked because neither of those results are posted on the blog, dumbass.

Sorry for the uninformative post. Seatonhall seems like a real dousche

Two comments:

You obviously don't know who SHPirate is, so I will give you a pass on that.

The reason for his post his those two results are missing.

SHPirate, my last post was eaten because I used a term that Red Foreman uses for his son, Eric.

Rutgers has a good to very good guy at nearly every weight. I'm just hoping one of them at minimum can be great at the final tournament of the season.

AP - I agree, and I think Winston, Zanetti, and Rinaldi are all good enough to do it. One thing is for sure though, it's most certainly not gonna be Mason the way he's wrestling right now.

Rutgers a good day at 3-0...Wish they paired them against better teams

i like the scheduling since it is a local event for rutgers. every team should schedule a few easier duals they are better off having their big duals in their home gym than they are at an all day event at a neutral site. they are having iowa st, penn st and lehigh in their home gym so it isnt like their have a scrub dual schedule.

i actually think rutgers traveled further for these duals than it would have been to go to any one of the other teams gyms they wrestled.

i like the scheduling since it is a local event for rutgers. every team should schedule a few easier duals they are better off having their big duals in their home gym than they are at an all day event at a neutral site. they are having iowa st, penn st and lehigh in their home gym so it isnt like their have a scrub dual schedule.

Q: What do Army, Binghamton, Columbia, Cornell, and Hofstra all have in common?

A: All of them are closer to the Northeast Duals site than Rutgers (in time, using Google Maps).

It's not like New Brunswick, NJ is all that close to Troy, NY...it's a nearly three and a half hour drive!

Q: What do Army, Binghamton, Columbia, Cornell, and Hofstra all have in common?

A: All of them are closer to the Northeast Duals site than Rutgers (in time, using Google Maps).

It's not like New Brunswick, NJ is all that close to Troy, NY...it's a nearly three and a half hour drive!

nearly all the teams were local short of illinois okla cmu purdue and maybe maryland. yes the northeast has a lot of teams but the point is that traveling 3 hours is not a long trip in d1 wrestling. rutgers nearest big ten conference dual will be that distance away in college park maryland. for rutgers this was a short trip to wrestle a few local teams and get a little mat time. nothing more nothing less.

First time I ever saw Winston Wrestle. Army kid was tough. Went to overtime. Winston didn't do much.

Winston close to back points several times (including a tight arm bar that was stopped for potentially dangerous--with no two awarded) but didn't get call. Winston mouthing off to ref. His dad cursing at some Army Cadets. Molinaro trying to tell him to "just wrestle". Kid is physically a beast, but hard to route for. :o

I Agree But with the Best Team Goodall has had yet I can't figure why they went to a Weaker Schedule this Yr {7 Sr's on the Team & they only Wrestle a Couple Teams Ranked Higher {Not sure Lehigh should be Ranked Higher, Time will Tell} This should be the Yr for RU to Shine. They Wrestle PSU the Last Match before the EIWA, I would think U would want Ur Team to Feel Good about themselves going into the Tournaments {How Good can U Feel when U could get Shut-Out or Injuries} PSU will be Peeking about that Time. OUCH {JMHO}which don't Mean Shiet