TBar1977

Mark Hall

Well, what I figure they did was they cut out a picture of his head and pasted it on another, different picture. I've done a little collage work myself.

hahahahaha love PCU just watched it last week...CLASSIC

The clincher:

I thought this only worked at ASU?!

Although this result seems short-sighted to me.  

Jacob Goldstein (Green Hope HS) won by pin over Diana Kochetkova (Wake Forest-R HS) (Pin 0:09)

That looks like a match that should have gone in OT.  

Didnt you hear Hall before WNO? Said he has worked a lot on the ankle pick. Mentioned Cael and David Taylor both as mentors and idols.  That told you where he was headed.

Which explains all those ankle picks he hit in his match!

The clincher:

I thought this only worked at ASU?!

I thought buying burner cell phones by the pallet from Radio Shack so he could reach out early to recruits was brilliant, but Cael has outdone himself here. Creating dummy "Hot Girl" Twitter accounts to bait recruits. Bravo! 

I thought buying burner cell phones by the pallet from Radio Shack so he could reach out early to recruits was brilliant, but Cael has outdone himself here. Creating dummy "Hot Girl" Twitter accounts to bait recruits. Bravo! 

Cael Sanderson is a genius man, a true genius. Ha!

I guess his "genius" can only be verified by the number of negative posts by those wishing that they or their team could be in the position Cael has lifted PSU to in the past 5+ years!  Notice how little negative posts have been by opposing fan bases about the coaches at Minny, OSU, or Iowa!

I will note that I have not seen much posted from fans from Cornell or tOSU fans.

Edited by BDB50

I would think Hall would lean toward the programs with regional training centers or very high level clubs (Penn ST, Ohio St, Oklahoma State, ASU).  

NLWC has brought home an Olympic Gold and some world medals as well.   

How are Hall's academics?  Is he a bright kid, looking to challenge himself in the classroom as well or is he the sociology type?