Old_Marine_Wrestler

Danishek v Jordan @ MSU...

An obscure high school article? Wow. Even still, glad to know that Cael Sanderson is THEE measuring stick by which all others are measured.

Oh, and before I forget. What about Hahn's 54 losses? You still haven't listed them all. 

Edited by TBar1977

An obscure high school article? Wow. Even still, glad to know that Cael Sanderson is THEE measuring stick by which all others are measured.

Oh, and before I forget. What about Hahn's 54 losses? You still haven't listed them all.

Uh, duh. Of course he is the measuring stick for going undefeated in his four competing years.

What I would like to know is if you realize Cael was at ISU not PSU when he was in college. You don't see Iowa trying to claim the greatest wrestling coach of all time, Dan Gable -who only lost to Owings - who by the way is THEE ACTUAL measuring stick wrestlers compare themselves to, as part of their success (in terms of his college career). It's weird how much PSU fans like to brag about Cael's college success. I would get it if he wrestled HS in PA, but he didn't.

Edited by hawktalk3

Uh, duh. Of course he is the measuring stick for going undefeated in his four competing years.

What I would like to know is if you realize Cael was at ISU not PSU when he was in college. You don't see Iowa trying to claim the greatest wrestling coach of all time, Dan Gable -who only lost to Owings - who by the way is THEE ACTUAL measuring stick wrestlers compare themselves to, as part of their success (in terms of his college career). It's weird how much PSU fans like to brag about Cael's college success. I would get it if he wrestled HS in PA, but he didn't.

LOL. Yeah, I took notice when Cael wrestled at ISU as it was impossible not to notice. When a guy goes undefeated for 4 years you take note of something like that. But Cael coaches at PENN STATE now. 

Gable lost to Owings, so as good as he was he wasn't undefeated like Cael Sanderson. 

Dividends!