Sign in to follow this  
madcat11

Demas to shock wrestling world tonight...

If Demas' win puts him above Miller, then the rankings are not really rankings at all. They'd be "standings", as opposed to rankings. 

This is why I say that Snyder being "ranked" 9th is ludicrous. Despite what everyone's resume in collegiate wrestling reads like, nobody thinks he's the 9th best wrestler at that weight. Just rank them based on what you actually believe, otherwise what you are doing is giving us "standings", not rankings. 

If Gatsalov were wrestling for an NCAA school this year he should be ranked #1 right out of the gate, because nobody would say he wasn't the best 197 from day 1. 

This whole excersize is silly. Just rank them based on what you truly believe. 

If Gatsalov were wrestling for an NCAA school this year he should be ranked #1 right out of the gate, because nobody would say he wasn't the best 197 from day 1. 

I'd be very surprised if Gatsalov was able to win NCAA's with just a couple months of folkstyle experience. I wouldn't feel comfortable ranking him at all until he had some folkstyle wins under his belt.

Edited by BigRedMachine