Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Immel

Wrestling Broadcast Schedule

Thanks guys.  That helps a lot for those of us here -and- everywhere for that matter.

I see a great NCAA season ahead. Looking forward. As I think of when I was wrestling…..

a lot of positive aspects are taking my sport to a place where we all can view so much more.

I just went through and got a lot more info on the schedule. Thanks to everyone who reached out and pitched in with this. It is starting to take real shape now.

A BTN update.. i have been in contact with the Big Ten Network and I am told there will be no television broadcasts till December but a schedule is supposed to be released later this week. Will keep you posted on that.

I am wondering who will Broadcast the Midlands ? As a midwest guy…..I particularly enjoy that tourney…. each holiday season.

Would BTN squeeze in a few added features? Such as the aforementioned ? 

Thanks very much for posting the link, Richard.  About time BTN revealed their season's schedule!!

Needless to say, the schedule itself is a big disappointment. I am counting a total of 11 BTN broadcasts total for the season (rest is on BTN Plus) - this is a sick joke compared to last year, for example.

I think we need to give BTN an earful for cutting / gutting wrestling coverage this season!

Here is where to do it.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

REPLAY: West Virginia vs. Arizona State 5:30 p.m. Pac 12 Network

Saturday, January 10, 2015 LIVE Stanford vs. Oregon State 8:00 p.m. Pac 12 Network

Times are EST.

Henson/WVU vs Jones/ASU had some good bouts.

I was hoping to see Sam and Zeke go at it after some controversial calls!

They both have major rebuilding jobs in front of them.

Saturdays dual pits the two best teams in PAC 12 against each other.  

The following weekend we will broadcast 3 duals live.

Ken

Am I missing something basic here - where is the NCAA championships broadcast listing?  For several years I've caught the semi-finals on ESPNU and the finals on ESPN (I usually had to prearrange it with a sports bar to get a TV off of roundball shenanigans).  Either I am blind and just can't see it or it is not on this listing.  Neither can I find a reference on the NCAA site or on ESPN's site about broadcasting the semi-finals and finals.  Can anyone help?