Sign in to follow this  
george

Devin Brown & Franklin Regional

I saw earlier that Brown was registered at 113 for Super 32 but did not see results. Did he wrestle? Also, with Lee at 113 will he be moving up or down for season. I would think he's moving up to get ready for college but who knows. Franklin Regional should be favored again this year for another title. Anyone have insight on what the lineup may look like?

Devin Brown did not wrestle at Super 32. Not sure how things will shake out but Franklin Regional will most likely have Devin Brown at 113 and Spencer Lee will move up to 120.

Franklin Regional is entered in the Saint Edwards Duals (Cleveland, OH)in early December. St Ed's is their first scheduled competition and I believe this is the week before the Ironman tournament.

Cletus -- Spencer Lee is the 113 lbs World Cadet Champ and he does attend Franklin Regional

Thank you.  I meant no disrespect to Mr. Lee, I didn't remember his name.  My fault, he is well known all over.   At nearly 60 years of age, I tend to forget things.   I walked around the bingo hall last Saturday night with my fly down.    Must have forgot to zip it back up after using the urinal.