Sign in to follow this  
madcat11

Dance v Tomasello

54 members have voted

1. 1. Tomasello or Dance?

• Dance
    • Tomasello

They met once in freestyle, Dance won 1-0 on a push out point I believe and Tomasello took him down right after time expired for what would have been the win. I may be remembering that wrong, it's been a couple years.

Dake had quite a few losses in his HS years (DT, Stieber, etc), then cranked in college.  Tomasello has a few losses (Gilman in particular) that are nagging him... I'm taking Tomasello in a low scoring decision, like 5-2.  I see many similarities in their 'bulldog' approach/mentality.  The difference I see is that Tomasello has been training with Stieber, and he's starting to look like him a bit... more offensive, very active on top.  

Dance certainly took some lumps in his true freshman year, but he found his stride towards the end of the year and beat some good guys after it was all over.  I think Tomasello keeps it close this time and Dance widens the the gap if they meet again.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

Does Tomasello have a quality win in college yet? Say a top 15 ranked opponent last year or this year?    

Not sure....but I know he never lost to Nick Roberts....

Edited by figure4