Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

Why is Evans moving to 174?

Guest Hammerlock3

I'm impressed by anyone who I pin on Monday and beats my ass on thursday. but i guess thats kind of an old tune for Evans

Ha Ha i called this as soon as i heard Dake was going up. Taylor cant handle the competition wants that national title and wants to take the easy way out simple as that. If you make weight at the beginning of the season your weight cut isnt to hard, and Taylor isnt even a big 165 pounder. This makes me laugh so hard make all the excuses you want PSU fans he's running.

Ha Ha i called this as soon as i heard Dake was going up. Taylor cant handle the competition wants that national title and wants to take the easy way out simple as that. If you make weight at the beginning of the season your weight cut isnt to hard, and Taylor isnt even a big 165 pounder. This makes me laugh so hard make all the excuses you want PSU fans he's running.

David Taylor wrestles for Penn State. Mike Evans wrestles for Iowa. Please re-read the title of the thread.

David Taylor wrestles for Penn State. Mike Evans wrestles for Iowa. Please re-read the title of the thread.

Wow... Wrestlingfan45 deserves a huge... Ca'mon Man!

Hopefully you feel humiliated with that bogus rant regarding PSU fans and David Taylor running...

Talk about a bandit that couldn't shoot straight. He posted a "thought", then tried to delete the evidence of his own "thought", and left without a trace or at least without another thought left in his head, whatever the case may be.

Smug...Maybe a little with Back to Back Championships in the corner...Iowa is chasing their tale looking for answers but don't have a single one...125, 133, 157 that's it...30% wont cut it and Evans @ 174 is probably someone looking at Lehigh...God forbid they give up more than six...I pay attention you should as well!!!

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-wrestl/mtt/brown_matt00.html

You can run but no way to hide from The PSU "Train"!!!

thanks for the useless smug post