Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Minnesota vs Oklahoma State Saturday Evening

Goodness, this Gopher Line-up is scary.  John would need to have a great peak again this season for the Pokes to get into the top 5.  Personally, I think they can do it, but I pick the Gophers to win it all this March.  I have them with 7 solid AA's and 2 more that wouldn't surprise me if they become AA's.   Robinson is one of the top  coaches in my opinion of the last 40 years, that I've been watching.  Gable/Smith/JRob/Cael/Tommy/Jimmy. 

#1 Minnesota vs #9 Oklahoma State   

125 - Brancale vs Miller or Klimara

133 - #3 C. Dardanes vs Crutchmer

141 - #3 N. Dardanes vs Heil

149 - #17 Short vs #3 Kindig

157 - #1 Ness vs #14 Collica

165 - #15 Waznek vs #1 Dieringer

174 - #1 Storley vs #19 Rogers

184 - #14 Pfarr vs Boyd

197 - #1 Schiller vs #19 Schafer

HWT - #20 Kroells vs #4 Marsden

Nice overview at http://news.theopenmat.com/2014/11/co-tom-dual-of-the-week-no-9-oklahoma-state-vs-no-2-minnesota/

Match in Minnesota.  BTNPlus/BTN2Go doesn't show the match after I logged into BTNPlus with subscription and Xfinity cable plan.  Over on Ok State's preview, they say it will be on BTN______.  

Edited by headshuck

Match in Minnesota.  BTNPlus/BTN2Go doesn't show the match after I logged into BTNPlus with subscription and Xfinity cable plan.  Over on Ok State's preview, they say it will be on BTN______.

A few days ago I though the UM site said it was only on BTNPlus. I have Comcast and called them and was told BTNPlus requires one of their digital packages which I don't have and I don't have a personal subscription. I was hoping it would be on the BTN or BTN2GO. I need to stay near the house today, so if you have a broadcast update would you please post it?

A few days ago I though the UM site said it was only on BTNPlus. I have Comcast and called them and was told BTNPlus requires one of their digital packages which I don't have and I don't have a personal subscription. I was hoping it would be on the BTN or BTN2GO. I need to stay near the house today, so if you have a broadcast update would you please post it?

It's true, it was added to BTNPlus today.  You'll need a subscription.  I think its $10 mo.