Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Cyclone Update with Mudflap

Caballeros up to UNI open with the hands there aint much wrestling rite now waiting on Midlands and Schwabs dropped the ball let the once grate UNI open slip down to nothing much more than a high school meat but still it was wrestling gents win you got Minkles guys showing up and there won of the better teams your really hurting used to be Iowa and Illinois showed up but Tommy and Schwab aint speaking theres bad blood there.

I was reel please to see some of KJs guys do reel good trying to get outa KJs doghouse Meeks won it all and Gettle took home the gold two spent some time with Meeks pa reel good fella sure he aint reel friendly at first hes been burnt there aint no love lost with him and KJ but friends nobody likes KJ and that comes from the Voice of Wrestling won of KJs closest personal friends hed tell it to you hisself if you asked him he just dont like people.

Gettle got after it its his last dance sure hes been around for a while something decades now his first match was back in the last days of disco takes his arthritis meds now to keep wrestling but hes got the heart of a lion gents reel competitor.

Heard the lowdown KJS got this Patrick Downey stashed down to Iowa Central he wins the title and keeps his nose clean hes coming to Ames next year on a full ride KJ needs to fill Kyvens shoes and Downeys a get well pill like the kid saw him down to the Iowa City duals pinned Klappedrod reminds me of me win I was a pup.

Got to say think Schwabs high watered his guys looked a touch burnt they aint strong and they aint got no fite in them what do you gents think? 

I think if Downey arrives in Ames it might set a record for the most # of places a kid has landed...4 high schools (3 in MD, one in Florida). the OTC, Oregon State (?), Nebraska, Iowa Central, and Iowa State.