headshuck

Separated at birth?

You know, I would like to think I am secure in my manhood and a progressive thinker, but is anyone else starting to feel a little uncomfortable with where this thread is going. The closeup smile pictures of the wrestlers looks like they came out of a teen magazine and now a shirtless Richard Gere? Just saying........

You know, I would like to think I am secure in my manhood and a progressive thinker, but is anyone else starting to feel a little uncomfortable with where this thread is going. The closeup smile pictures of the wrestlers looks like they came out of a teen magazine and now a shirtless Richard Gere? Just saying........

If you're referring to my pictures, I just google imaged "bozak cornell" and "nick moore iowa" and found two pictures that looked alike.

I don't look at teen magazines, so that's all I can offer.

Point well taken, headshuck. I should wait for the seedings before any prognostication.

I would be willing to offer my help in the seeding, but only if there is a good chance of a donnybrook at the seeding meeting....as we discuss whether Moore/Bosak gets the 2 or 3 seed behind #1 Reynolds/Jad.

Point well taken, headshuck. I should wait for the seedings before any prognostication.

I would be willing to offer my help in the seeding, but only if there is a good chance of a donnybrook at the seeding meeting....as we discuss whether Moore/Bosak gets the 2 or 3 seed behind #1 Reynolds/Jad.

-----

Don't forget about Ware/Diddy. Very high seed for that one.