headshuck

Separated at birth?

Point well taken, headshuck. I should wait for the seedings before any prognostication.

I would be willing to offer my help in the seeding, but only if there is a good chance of a donnybrook at the seeding meeting....as we discuss whether Moore/Bosak gets the 2 or 3 seed behind #1 Reynolds/Jad.

-----

Don't forget about Ware/Diddy. Very high seed for that one.

Ware's photo is not showing up for me.....along with about 20 others, just the little red 'x' in a box syndrome. This new format sucks. And our new moderator, Richard Immel is awol, last checked in on Monday.

Point well taken, headshuck. I should wait for the seedings before any prognostication.

I would be willing to offer my help in the seeding, but only if there is a good chance of a donnybrook at the seeding meeting....as we discuss whether Moore/Bosak gets the 2 or 3 seed behind #1 Reynolds/Jad.

MM, if you could help with the seedings/bracket, that would be great. SAB '13 promises to be a spirited contest that can only aspire to reach the heights of the immortal Abbas Jadidi Photoshop Tourney.

Really like that word "donnybrook," by the way. Makes my short list of favorite forum words. "Pinfall" would be another, of course.

Maybe this has been covered already, but Ryan Flores's profile with the chinstrap headgear shares a striking resemblance to Bubba Buford. I'm not sharp enough to figure out how to post the pics on here.

Shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp gumbo,........

Maybe this has been covered already, but Ryan Flores's profile with the chinstrap headgear shares a striking resemblance to Bubba Buford. I'm not sharp enough to figure out how to post the pics on here.

Shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp gumbo,........

Don't you mean Benjamin Buford Blue?