Sign in to follow this  
sansbarksdale

Why no Marsteller at Reno?

The ZERO in the loss column from PA....CERTAINLY makes him "one of" the best AT in HS.

As a coach I ALWAYS told my kids...... "never show weakness to your opponent". So I understand wrestlers and teams NOT discussing injuries........... But I sure am still interested in why CM wasn't at the tourney. Even if they won't tell us.

showing your "weakness" may actually be the proper strategy. revealing information to your opponent can help you predict what your opponent will attack, giving you the upperhand in a counter attack. 

its all laid out in the game theory strategy guide of sun zoo like 4 million years ago or whenever that guy is from. 

As a fan of the sport is it too much to want to be updated on an athletes status? If Jameis Winston isnt playing fans of Florida State will damn sure get an update.

You don't need to explain yourself. Its a legitimate question. Unbelievable that other fans feel the need to be a prick to someone interested in the sport and trying to be informed a/o gain insight. Really hope folks who are thinking about becoming fans of the sport don't run into some of these jagoffs. Would be a real shame...

showing your "weakness" may actually be the proper strategy. revealing information to your opponent can help you predict what your opponent will attack, giving you the upperhand in a counter attack. 

its all laid out in the game theory strategy guide of sun zoo like 4 million years ago or whenever that guy is from. 

I think Sun Tzu was more recent. You're probably thinking of an Australopithicine who used the same strategy.

Image6-646x1024_zpsb86af75f.jpg

He went to high school with a half dozen kids better than him. How many kids are one of the best ever? I would say 5 is the group. You people seem to think anyone in the top 200 is "one of".

Where do we find the list of the six kids who wrestled in high school at the same time as him who were better high school wrestlers?