Sign in to follow this  
Bucksfan

Iowa vs tOSU 1/4/15

Snyder thought he was protected since Burak had already chosen down.  Apparently, the rule makes you lose your choice in that situation.  There are times where I like the rule, however it doesn't make sense to me in between periods.  If Snyder knew this, no way he calls for injury time.  It's not like he is known for a weak gas tank......

I think I have to agree that right now Burak is at least on Snyder's level, although I think the next time they meet we'll see a different result. Not so for Nick Moore and BoJo. I think the next time those two meet BoJo majors him. Worst part of the day is watching Hunter Stieber. The guy is obviously not able to be 100%. 

Mad props to Johnni DiJulius. 

The other thing learned today is that I have to revise my pick for the NCAA Tournament. I'm now on the Gopher bandwagon for St. Louis!

I think I have to agree that right now Burak is at least on Snyder's level, although I think the next time they meet we'll see a different result. Not so for Nick Moore and BoJo. I think the next time those two meet BoJo majors him. Worst part of the day is watching Hunter Stieber. The guy is obviously not able to be 100%. 

Mad props to Johnni DiJulius. 

The other thing learned today is that I have to revise my pick for the NCAA Tournament. I'm now on the Gopher bandwagon for St. Louis!

Same with Nick Moore.  I think the Nick Moore from last year beats Jordan.  Hopefully he figures out what is going on.  

The same way you feel about Snyder next time (which really there is no reason to think he changes the outcome) Clark looks like he got caught in DiJ game early and figured it out by the end of the match.  He will win next time they meet.  Not really sure why this dual makes you like the Gophers anymore.  Northwestern nearly beat them.  

Iowa is the team to beat. 

Edited by OtisCampbell

Same with Nick Moore.  I think the Nick Moore from last year beats Jordan.  Hopefully he figures out what is going on.  

The same way you feel about Snyder next time (which really there is no reason to think he changes the outcome) Clark looks like he got caught in DiJ game and figured it out.  He will win next time they meet.  And why would this dual make you like the Gophers anymore.  Northwestern tested them.  

Iowa is the team to beat. 

There is a reason to think Snyder changes the outcome.  He rode the guy for over a minute.  Probably would have been longer if he didn't get dinged for stalling in that strange injury time situation.  Bo Jordan dominated Moore, and there's nothing to think Moore changes that outcome.

I will say, Clark likely beats Dijulius next time, just because he will probably work more on avoiding the dumps.  

It's this kind of stuff that will prevent the strongest Duh Ohio State team in some time from winning a team title. They are too close to Cleveland and will continue to be like Cleveland, it's in the water or something.