Sign in to follow this  
OtisCampbell

Passion and Drive

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251901-2014-Powerade-Tournament/video/755449-Michael-Kemerer-Excited-For-Carver-Hawkeye#.VKR1u2TF9uY

Glad to see that Iowa is making in road to the Young Guns camp and Franklin Regional, especially with this stud being teammates with Spencer Lee. 

Wonder if Spencer is leaning ASU, Iowa or maybe West Virginia like the Seniors on his Franklin Regional team.  It will be interesting to see where he picks.   

Nice to see you acknowledge Young Guns since so many of their alumni wrestle for Penn State. Thank you for that.

BTW, I hear Spencer Lee recently gave Nico Megaludis a black eye. First black eye for Nico in years!

:-)

Edited by TBar1977

Believe me I hate seeing Strittmatter feeding PSU a bunch of guys that he help mold with his Iowa influenced work ethics. Stritmatter was a good one. I think I remember a quote from Sanderson about how he had to tell Nico to stop training so hard while at PSU. That does not surprise me.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

Believe me I hate seeing Strittmatter feeding PSU a bunch of guys that he help mold with his Iowa influenced work ethics. Stritmatter was a good one. I think I remember a quote from Sanderson about how he had to tell Nico to stop training so hard while at PSU. That does not surprise me.  

The work the Strittmatters are doing is great for wrestling, and great for Penn State. 

Edited by TBar1977