ideamark

Metcalf vs Pico for Agon Wrestling V in Iowa City in April

I've spoken to some high up sources at the HWC and they informed me that during a workout in the Iowa room Brent literally destroyed Pico's physical body by calling the demon Cthulhu up from the depths of Hell.  Very reliable source, took days to fully clean the room and place the proper wards around the facility to prevent his return.

From these comments, seems like Pico truly did clean Metcalf's clock.  Anytime you take a swing at someone you better be prepared to duke it out.  Clearly Metcalf miscalculated.

I don't know if G69's comments are true or not, but isn't Pico a Golden Gloves champ? I have to believe that most every guy in the room at USAW knows this and none of them temp the fate of locking horns with him on that level.

Most of the time if that did happen(wrestler vs boxer), the boxer is going to the mat.  In this case, Pico knows how to avoid a takedown unlike your normal boxer who has no groundfighting or wrestling experience.

Very excited to see the AGON match no matter who wins.  These two will also be at the US Open a month later, so it's going to be real interesting.

Very excited to see the AGON match no matter who wins.  These two will also be at the US Open a month later, so it's going to be real interesting.

They are also going to the Yarigin in Russia.

I think Pico, being a teenager, will outgrow the weight by 2016, but for now, I can't wait to see how he does against America's elite, starting with the top guy, Metcalf.