Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Tiger

MIA

Rosie3 has been missing as well.   

Old Super looks lie it's just you and I.  

Tell me about Edinboro.   You picked them to win the whole thing and that pick had many of us scratching our heads and really questioning your wrestling knowledge.   To any of us being surprised, the Scots came in at #3 and really impressed with their fine effort.   

Old Super, can you rate their effort despite having very limited funding compared to the major players ?  I mean they finished ahead of 4 time defending National Champion Penn State led by a great coach and Olympic gold medalist, Cael Sanderson.   

I've only briefly heard of your position on Fynn and the job he's done, but I don't want to misquote you.  Can you tell us here (since it's become a ghost town) how was a coach like Flynn, with limited funding and a tiny budget, how was he able to finish ahead of all the traditional powers, save for Iowa?  Please if you would, in detail help me to understand it from your perspective.   

Thank you sir

Rosie3 has been missing as well.   

Old Super looks lie it's just you and I.  

Tell me about Edinboro.   You picked them to win the whole thing and that pick had many of us scratching our heads and really questioning your wrestling knowledge.   To any of us being surprised, the Scots came in at #3 and really impressed with their fine effort.   

Old Super, can you rate their effort despite having very limited funding compared to the major players ?  I mean they finished ahead of 4 time defending National Champion Penn State led by a great coach and Olympic gold medalist, Cael Sanderson.   

I've only briefly heard of your position on Fynn and the job he's done, but I don't want to misquote you.  Can you tell us here (since it's become a ghost town) how was a coach like Flynn, with limited funding and a tiny budget, how was he able to finish ahead of all the traditional powers, save for Iowa?  Please if you would, in detail help me to understand it from your perspective.   

Thank you sir

Cletus, I do have a post coming up discussing Edinboro's coach and the Edinboro wrestling program. I will do it on a separate thread. In short, I think people are too quick to give the program excuses for not having this or that, but I largely put the blame for "lack of resources" on the coach. I'll go into detail on the upcoming thread. Feel free to comment when it's finally posted.

Also implying that I punched a woman in the face is ridiculous and a low blow. For the record, I absolutely did not punch a woman in the face, I'm not sure where that came from. It's funny that that person has called me a troll before. If I'm trolling by giving my honest opinion, then what do you call that?

Cletus, I do have a post coming up discussing Edinboro's coach and the Edinboro wrestling program. I will do it on a separate thread. In short, I think people are too quick to give the program excuses for not having this or that, but I largely put the blame for "lack of resources" on the coach. I'll go into detail on the upcoming thread. Feel free to comment when it's finally posted.

Thank you and i Look forward to your post.  

As a side note, if not deserved, Let the record show I am very opposed to punching women in the face.   

As I am new here, this thread has been most helpful in helping identify those guys that I should not engage with much enthusiasm. Also it's comforting to know that wrestling forums are just like all the others ( hamster fanciers of North America being my favorite) plenty of trolls, a handful of know it alls, even some multiple personality disorder. It was good for me to see that little threat of banning, adult supervision is imperative to constructive discussion. My attempt at humor is mostly harmless, I only hope one of you will hold me accountable if I cross the line, lest I get banned.

Apparently if you get banned, you just reverse your name and sign up again. I've been reading this forum for several years but just recently started posting. From what I've seen you can get fairly nasty without getting banned. Doesn't seem unusual for someone to get called a dickweed or other descriptive moniker.

I gotta check out the hamsters owners of America site. Has to be some rather egregious name calling going on there. Are gerbil owners allowed on the site?

Edited by Bloate

Guest Kingsland

I'd just like to point out again that Superold was not banned for violating any rules, or for any type of inappropriate behavior. This is a fact that can be confirmed by the forum moderator.

Then why were you banned?

The boards are much better without Ban.  That guy was legitimately insane, a bad guy.  Was glad the Duke Lacrosse kids were locked up, despite their innocence, based solely on what he perceived as an advantaged background?

And when given the chance to back away from that statement, he confirmed it?  

Sick.

The boards are much better without Ban.  That guy was legitimately insane, a bad guy.  Was glad the Duke Lacrosse kids were locked up, despite their innocence, based solely on what he perceived as an advantaged background?

And when given the chance to back away from that statement, he confirmed it?  

Sick.

Maybe Ban was really Nancy Grace.