Sign in to follow this  
NJwrestlingguy

Nittany Lion Open

what happen Reabulto?

Anyone notice nice tournament Anthony Abidin, thought he was going to Division 1 , back at nassau

nice wins Galloway, Grey, looks like he would be good pick up for a team looking 133 next year

Frank C

So what has Penn State learned about its HWTs?

Just more questions imo.

Lawson advanced further but lost in finals 11-1..... Gingrich took 3d but was pinned in Semis, if they swap sides of the bracket maybe they end up swapping losses as well who knows.

imo Lawson holds the upside advantage still, so he would get the spot. We will see how it unfolds along the season I guess.

CT... I hope A Alton has his sights set on whoever Indiana puts on the mat, no need to look ahead at anybody.

That's an interesting way to fight off Fleming's side headlock.lol. I guess when you are being choked out, you do whatever you can to fight it off. Actually, I am just kidding but I wouldn't doubt it had something to do with Realbuto not liking Fleming's style.

Is that confirmed? That is pretty low. Billy George was at this event also, isn't he the guy that kneed the Lehigh wrestler in the head?

Confirmed. It got ugly.

George was penalized a point early for a slap. George also tried to headbutt Brown before the incident.

There used to be a video of the match but I can not find it. But there is a good article about how Brown was dealing with everything.

http://www.sungazette.com/page/content. ... l?nav=5017

Who was the secret agent assigned to coverup the Nittany Lion Open and keep it a secret from the public? I haven't found one video or photograph of this event. I think I'm going to call it Nittany Lion Open-Gate. The details of this event are harder to come by than what happened in Benghazi.

Is that confirmed? That is pretty low. Billy George was at this event also, isn't he the guy that kneed the Lehigh wrestler in the head?

Confirmed. It got ugly.

George was penalized a point early for a slap. George also tried to headbutt Brown before the incident.

There used to be a video of the match but I can not find it. But there is a good article about how Brown was dealing with everything.

http://www.sungazette.com/page/content. ... l?nav=5017

[highlight=#e1ebf2]what was with reabulto DQ [/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]Anthony Abidin , has very nice tourney win over Grey, Galloway, Dellafave. I thought he was going d1 school back at nassau anyone know if he is signed for next year![/highlight]

Nebraska bound...Thought we had sign locked up at Hofstra, but he had a change of heart and decided to sign with the Cornhuskers instead.

here is the lost video of the George and Brown altercation. Really ugly and unsportsmanlike. Cornell and George should have received more penalties.

did Koll slap George to the back of the head????