Sign in to follow this  
Bucksfan

Bo Jordan vs Taylor Walsh....Friday!

The Frosh phenoms biggest challenge to date? Think so. How does this match shake out?

As long as Bojo can fend off a big headlock i see him winning by 3 or 4. Which Taylor Walsh shows up? The one who pinned Harger or got TF by Harger? Lol, Should be a doozie

Edited by Bucksfan

Bo Jordan is a brck shthouse.  Massa out wrestled him on their feet in the recent dual but Bo's power D was so good he couldn't finish good shots.  He's going to shut  Walsh down on his feet and ride him into the ground.  I don't think this match is close unless Walsh scores big early.  

Hypothetical question:  Courts get hurt and Martin moves up.  Would it make sense for BoJo to move up?  How would he do at 174?  

No way he beats the big 4 at 74, I dont see him beating Willps either. Id guess 7 or 8 if he even made it on the podium at all...

No way he beats the big 4 at 74, I dont see him beating Willps either. Id guess 7 or 8 if he even made it on the podium at all...

Thanks for answering the question.  Personally, I think the Big Four are beatable.  And I think Bo's offense picks up at 174 where he's probably got more energy.  But my guess is he remains at 165.

Everyone needs to remember Bo is only about 80%. Probably as strong as he gets this year with his injury. His struggles from neutral show this as a healthy Bo wouldn't have opponents getting in on deep shots or him generating little offense.

Everyone needs to remember Bo is only about 80%. Probably as strong as he gets this year with his injury. His struggles from neutral show this as a healthy Bo wouldn't have opponents getting in on deep shots or him generating little offense.

You're a funny little bitter man.