Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

MINNESOTA @ PENN STATE

Fair enough. He's not fair with the officials IMO.

I disagree, several calls have been bad. Warning Moss for stalling as he was kicking out of a single was bad. Calling stalemate on Beitz as he was trying to hit an Oliver was another bad call. Only awarding Ness 2 backpoints for that cradle sequence (not sure if anyone else caught that). 3 bad calls that come to mind. 

Hey TBar -- do you think this guy is going too far in his bias?

If he were being paid by the Big10, then yes. Since he is being paid by Penn State, then his announcing is fine for his home town audience. 

All schools have announcers that are calling the action with their team point of view in mind. And I admit he is pretty animated. Ha!

MN stalls their way to a 14-3 lead

You should win NCAA's, but I think Iowa is better. They are 1 stalling pt. better than you guys this year, I predict. You do know the mat official is going to decide your meet, right? 

:-)

Edited by TBar1977

I disagree, several calls have been bad. Warning Moss for stalling as he was kicking out of a single was bad. Calling stalemate on Beitz as he was trying to hit an Oliver was another bad call. Only awarding Ness 2 backpoints for that cradle sequence (not sure if anyone else caught that). 3 bad calls that come to mind. 

Was Moss kicking towards out of bounds? Because that is a new rule this year.