Purler Wrestling Inc is holding a Drill and Battle Competition Camp in Lawton: Lawton, OK – March 28-29
Come train with us and get hardnosed and tough. This camp focuses on:
- Intense drilling of core skills
- 45 minutes of live wrestling per session – the equivalent of 30 matches of live wrestling per day!
- A FREE Core Techniques DVD for each camper that highlights the techniques covered during the clinic
- A proven and systematic simplifying format
- Clinics will be held all over United States and coached by Purler-trained coaches.
- These are commuter camps. You are responsible for your own lodging
March 28th -29th
Lawton High School
601 NW Fort Sill Blvd
Lawton, OK 73507
You can register online below:
For flyers or any other questions, please get in touch with me.
Purler Wrestling, Inc
Edited by danef, 03 March 2015 - 12:42 PM.