Sign in to follow this  
OtisCampbell

All Star Heel Lineup

125 - Gilman

133 - Johnni "Orange" DiJulius 

141 - Mullet Port

149 - Josh Kindig (Had to throw 1 OSU guy in)

157 - I Martinez

165 - Bo "I'll cut off my right leg but not my hair to make 165" Jordan

174 - Evans

184 - Billy George

197 - Scott "3 loss #1" Shiller

HWT - Mike "Dropkick" McMullen

Coach - Hendricks

Gantry,

And for good reason.  Shop S M A R T, Shop S-Mart, goes together.  Shop Smart, Shop I-mart does not roll of the tongue, for many reasons.  IMart has two syllables, smart has one.  I Mart starts with a vowel, smart starts with a consonant.  Also, with Martinez being from California I don't think he is as familiar with KMart(story was written for Bruce Campbell with his Royal Oak, MI background in mind) and it's wilderness/gun area.  As a result, I don't think he would spend time in the woods or, for that matter be able to properly use a boom-stick one handed while attaching a chainsaw to his forearm in place of his severed hand.

I hope this clears that up for you.

Angry%20Muslim_zpsqsoenvcp.jpg

Are those the fans in State College?

Yes, they are.  The picture was taken shortly after the 2014 Southern Scuffle.  

The fans were reacting to some forum posters' predictions that Gabe Dean would beat Ed Ruth again should they meet at the National Tournament.  It was a little over the top for me, but the word "fans" is supposed to be short for "fanatics" - is it not?

Dijulious just wrestles like a heel. 

Correct a wrestlers style can make it easy to cheer against them and Dijulious for sure fits that. Oh and I don't think Clark fits as a heel in any fashion. 

Oh and if it wasn't for IMart Demas would easily be on this list for wrestling style alone.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

They are quite snakey. Though I am pretty sure the spirit of this topic is related to personality. 

For the most part these guys wrestling style is about the only indicator of their personality I am ever going to get. 

I think there were pro wrestling heels that were heels only because of the style they wrestled. Like pushing the boundaries with the rules and winning at all cost, much like backing up and playing the edge.    

Edited by OtisCampbell

Correct a wrestlers style can make it easy to cheer against them and Dijulious for sure fits that. Oh and I don't think Clark fits as a heel in any fashion. 

Oh and if it wasn't for IMart Demas would easily be on this list for wrestling style alone.

So JDJ kicks Clarks tail and he is now a heel? Dumb.

Let me describe the a TRUE heel way to wrestle: push, push, push, extra shove out of bounds, coach (who can't put two cogent thoughts together when being interviewed by Shane Sparks) goes insane. . . and scream stalling at the other guy.

I do agree IMart is a jerk. But his extra shoves are like basketball shoves. Fake tough guy stuff. Wish Dierenger or BoJo were still at 57 to teach him a lesson. Ness may do it.