Sign in to follow this  
OtisCampbell

All Star Heel Lineup

So JDJ kicks Clarks tail and he is now a heel? Dumb.

Let me describe the a TRUE heel way to wrestle: push, push, push, extra shove out of bounds, coach (who can't put two cogent thoughts together when being interviewed by Shane Sparks) goes insane. . . and scream stalling at the other guy.

I do agree IMart is a jerk. But his extra shoves are like basketball shoves. Fake tough guy stuff. Wish Dierenger or BoJo were still at 57 to teach him a lesson. Ness may do it.

As far as a stylistic way of wrestling qualifying you as a heel I would say backing up and playing the edge is much more heely than moving forward and forcing action. To each his own I guess. 

As far as me picking Orange Dijulious I forgot that he beat Clark when I put him on the list, and really had no bearing on it anyways.  He was the first 33lber who came to mind without an obvious villian. He is just a hard guy to watch wrestle. Dropping to his knees almost from the opening whistle, which many people hate to watch. Grabbing onto anything he can trying to slow down the match in almost every position, which most people hate to watch.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

I think we need a new All-stall team. Most of the guys on this heel team aren't heels or even close, such as JDJ, but might qualify for the All-stalls.

What a guy like Bo Jordan is doing on either team is completely beyond me, however. That one is truly out of left field.

Well at least I have a rock solid 125lber

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/020315tuewrespresserhscom_wodip5/86368

Actually I think BoJo qualifies for just having the nickname BoJo. You are not going to change my mind on JDJ either. Without an obvious villain at 133 his style is the deciding factor.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

Bo Jordan doesn't have any edge to him.  I'd say Walsh at 165 with Palacio having some potential.

I had a chance to talk with Dylan Palacio recently.  Granted that some of his on the mat antics may raise some eyebrows, but I've rarely (if ever) met anyone in ANY sport who has his sense of pure joy at the thrill of competing.  If he's a heel - sign me up, too!

I had a chance to talk with Dylan Palacio recently.  Granted that some of his on the mat antics may raise some eyebrows, but I've rarely (if ever) met anyone in ANY sport who has his sense of pure joy at the thrill of competing.  If he's a heel - sign me up, too!

In high school, I saw him wrestle several times when I thought he was a bit of a punk(imo).  I did see an interview with Flo where he expressed his love for competing and I do like that about him.  He is fun to watch!  I'm personally the kind of guy that loves the Cael Sanderson's of the sport for the way he won with class.  That said, it's easier to be like that when you win every match by 10-15 points lol.

Pushing off out of bounds was started by Iowa but now is considered part of the sport.  Kind of like tattoos were considered white trash, but now they're accepted as part of polite society.

Not my personal feelings but as something the board might agree on how bout we throw in Pablo at 25 and let Jihad grow the fur out til hes a nice sized 33. Tanning bed accident flips Stieber to the dark side and he leaves a trail of arms behind at 41. 49 I'd carry both T-shirts and Kindig so in case one got hot we could still put an undeserving finalist out there. 57 easy choice I'Marlittletoobigformybritches. Gonna throw a little wrench in at 65 and go with "didn't even get a" Chance Marsteller. 74 has to be Stache Evans. If Billy George still has eligibility it would be a kick in the groin(or a knee to the head) to keep him out at 184. 97 needs someone with more street cred than a blown up ranking so im rolling the dice on Campolattanno hoping he reemerges as someone relevant enough to bring the dirt up on. Sadly I'll be forfeiting 285 after the McMullen/Telford wrestle off ends up in disaster.

Anybody care to debate Palacio for 165??