Sign in to follow this  
Plasmodium

Iowa/PSU Potential Goose Egg Comments

Vak, you and hammer should greatly enjoy this Sunday. Iowa is going to win. Iowa is a total lock this year at NCAA. Your Hawkeyes can't lose this year. I get the feeling that everyone else is wrestling for 2nd place. 

:-)

I just got called an idiot on the other thread for saying Iowa couldn't shut out the dual for the same reason they won't be a rock solid #1 headed into nationals, now I have to come over here and get the homer treatment.....hardly seems fair. 

Edited by hammerlockthree

I just got called an idiot on the other thread for saying Iowa couldn't shut out the dual for the same reason they won't be a rock solid #1 headed into nationals, now I have to come over here and get the homer treatment.....hardly seems fair. 

Welcome to the World Wide Interweb Thingee. 

However, I will say Clark needs to start winning very soon, and keep doing so.  He definitely isn't on the momentum train heading in the desired direction.

Grothus possibly dropping to 141 (IF he can beat Jeva) has me wondering....... IF that were to happen could we possibly see Jeva drop to 133? I wonder if he is certified for 133. Clark seems a bit small for 133. He certainly has problems with guys stronger than him.

Grothus possibly dropping to 141 (IF he can beat Jeva) has me wondering....... IF that were to happen could we possibly see Jeva drop to 133? I wonder if he is certified for 133. Clark seems a bit small for 133. He certainly has problems with guys stronger than him.

He's certified at 141. 133 is not an option.

Sucks for you sense you thought it was gonna be such a boon for the program. 

I thought today's result was very good for Penn State. There were some key weights that I was focused on and on balance I thought Penn State wrestled really well at those weights. 

Yes, very happy with the way Penn State wrestled, however I must admit a slight disappointment crossed my mind when I thought about what the score would of looked like with Nico, Retherford and Nolf in the lineup today. Oh well, future looks bright and this team is pretty solid for a "down year".