Sign in to follow this  
ezewrestling4c

National Tickets

I am looking for 3 lower bowl tickets to nationals.  I am currently a coach and my high school coach just retired last year after coaching for over 30 years at the same school. He hasn't been able to make it to nationals for the last 5 years after going 26 straight years and I am hoping to be able to bring him back this year.

I am looking for 3 lower bowl tickets to nationals.  I am currently a coach and my high school coach just retired last year after coaching for over 30 years at the same school. He hasn't been able to make it to nationals for the last 5 years after going 26 straight years and I am hoping to be able to bring him back this year.

ez...... interesting in that I too am taking my old HS coach this year. When I called him after last years nationals he told me to quit calling and telling him how much fun I was having. I thought about it for a couple weeks and called him back and invited him to go with me this year.... expenses on me. Maybe I'll tell him to quit having so much fun while we are there. lol