Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

KJ Dont Get Your Dobber Down

Gents you know Im on the side of my close personal friend KJ like I said sometimes it takes 7 or 8 years to turn a program around and Kale didnt do him no favors he aint had but 4 years and hes just starting out with his own guys hombres sure some say he dont work reel hard and I aint gonna argue that won and others say he aint much of a mat coach and he cant recruit and he cant coach his way outa a paper bag and he aint overfriendly and I aint gonna disagree KJs a ******* but tell me won of you guys aint a ******* and Ill call you a liar.

Now for the inside scoop all them guys from that 69 Cyclone team just hate KJ and went to Gable and told him to make the call and tell him to unload KJ like a old lady that turnt sour but Gable stayed outa it Pollerd did give him a call and Gable told him Perrys the best young coach out there and to hire him as Terry aint gonna go to ISU on account of his Ma dont want him at odds with Tommy Perrys been up to Ames wearing his business suit so you gotta figure hes gonna have a hole entire new Cyclone team next year.

KJ my old friend dont get your dobber down theres good money in selling cars or reel estate or insurance your futures all ahead of you see you at Midlands friend and dont take them catcalls calling for your job to serious theres more important things in life I got to say thanks to all you guys from the Voice of Wrestling you guys are like a reel family to me.

Mudflap.jpg

It's no wonder everyone thinks you're a certain somebody (not sure if I'm allowed to say or not) because you took more shots at K.J. in this thread than 1 year old playing Duck Hunt on Nintendo.

JohnnyT1 why wouldn't you be able to say? Say it if you will....

JT1 is setting the trap.

Whoever is mudflap will surely PM JT1 telling him... "No, I don't give you permission." -signed Dan Gable

Then JT1 will really know the true identity.

not sure you are suggesting its Gable, but if you are I don't think so. Still not sure whether its Alger or not (pure speculation on my part), or another thought is Lewboo (also pure speculation).

I was told a few months ago that Tom Brands found out who Mudflap was and cut off his flow of information. It apparently a former Iowa wrestler who is not a household name. Lewboo says Mudflap is not him or Alger. Still enjoy deciphering Mudflaps posts.

JT#1's connections to the Hawkeyes got him the inside scoop. He probably thinks its Alger (shakes head)

Oh, I just got through telling someone who I thought it might be based on who I was told that it was, and you can rest assure it was not Royce Alger.

FWIW I asked Alger if it was him, and his response leads me to believe that it probably is not!

If it's true that Gable, despite not wanting to get directly involved (who would?), replied to Pollard with a Perry recommendation and if Perry was in Ames with a suit on, this would make for some interesting news. It seems to make sense. Perry wants to be a head coach of an important program more than anyone I can think of. His alma mater is the top program and state rival Iowa, and his family member John Smith runs the top program in the B10 Okla St. Somehow I see a symmetrical alignment that makes sense. He's hungry, can recruit very well, and is determined to be a winner.

Did he also cut off headshuck's photochop material opportunities?

cause it's been real dry to 2-3 years.

It's been reel mellow down south since Metcalf and Zadick moved on and Cael stole the limelite. Reckon we need new subjekt matter.

I'm no expert in these matters. But that science project jpeg in the Mcdonough thread is prime for a picture of the wrestler on the box cover.