Sign in to follow this  
LongShot

Why no vids on IMart?

Arguably the most exciting wrestler in the country this year.  Its nearly impossible to find any matches of Martinez on Flo or YouTube.  Strange.

He is unfilmable, tried to get video of his match this weekend, all that showed up was video of a badger backing up and flopping all over the mat, and this:

taz4.jpg

I-Mart might be the least talked about #2 in the country.  Somehow he's flying under the radar even though I think he's right there with Ness and Green as a legit title contender.  I have a feeling he's going to make a FLOP come March.

FTFY

Barring injury or a rogue asteroid, I-Mart will AA come March.  But he can be beaten.  Just ask Bo Jordan or Anthony Valencia (videos available online).  The Big 10 tourney should be a rumble and someone (Ness or I-Mart) will walk away with a loss. 

Was looking forward to the Feb 15 National Duals match of I-Mart and Ian Miller.  Miller took a loss last time out and dropped in the rankings (to 6th) but this should be an exciting match.

You can watch Imar take injury time for his lungs at Ironman (against BoJo) on Flo.

Barring injury or a rogue asteroid, I-Mart will AA come March.  But he can be beaten.  Just ask Bo Jordan or Anthony Valencia (videos available online).  

I'm assuming you intended to post these in International or HS forum?  He hasn't wrestled Jordan or Valencia in college folkstyle, correct?  He hasn't wrestled them since having a year as a starter on a college team, correct?  Moreover, they aren't in his weight class.   Some are even saying B. Jordan is a huge 165 lber, & believe Valencia is at 170, Martinez is wrestling 157.  Lets wait and make those comparisons when there's a possibility of them being at the same college weight class.  

I'm assuming you intended to post these in International or HS forum?  He hasn't wrestled Jordan or Valencia in college folkstyle, correct?  He hasn't wrestled them since having a year as a starter on a college team, correct?  Moreover, they aren't in his weight class.   Some are even saying B. Jordan is a huge 165 lber, & believe Valencia is at 170, Martinez is wrestling 157.  Lets wait and make those comparisons when there's a possibility of them being at the same college weight class.

Add I-Mart's losses to Derek St John and John Greisheimer last year. Pretty sure these were not free style or high school.

Can't be captured on video cuz he finishes the match too quickly...

Sure is fun to watch. Was he this explosive and aggressive in high school?

Extremely explosive!

As a freshman at Lemoore HS @ 125's he was 3rd at the State Championships.

He lost to Chris Macate of Redlands East Valley in the quarters (current 141 for ODU) and came back strong in the consis. In the 3rd place match he majored (12-3) the wrestler that was the State Champ the year prior at 114, a Senior from Gilroy HS - named Jessie Delgado (his Illini teammate).