Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Thanks Flo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For Nothing....................

I learned long ago, Flo is what they are.   When they went on the intentionally billing their fan base campaign, long after the subscribers had cancelled, I knew we had to look at them for who they are and what they are trying to do.   My Pappy is a wrestling fan so I pay for his service and we watch together regularly but as far as me believing in Flo, they've burned me too many times.    That that loose gal we've all known, real fast down by the river on a summer evening.   We've all been there fellas but after a slice of her lovin' and a roll in the petunias, if you had to take a shot of penicillin the next week to get you over the burn and stinkpiss, I think we'd all chalk it up as the cost of doing business or a work hazard.   I mean we're men.     And so it is with Flo.   They burn ya every time but we keep showing up to chase their skirt and get us some.  An old hill billy never learns.   

FWIW Flo is getting slammed left and right on twitter as well. 

i'm one that things Flo is definitely good for the sport, BUT, im not going to argue with anyone who is upset about losing service in a match that has been non stop hyped. 

i unsubcribed after the scuffle but will in all likelihood re-up for the world team trials. never had any billing issues and i've already done this move once before, also FWIW. 

Overall FLO is great.

It's just this live event/internet connection/server capacity thing that's not fixed, right? Is it the venue, FLO's site, or what, that's affecting the internet connection?

Can't they get a computer tech expert to fix this?

Glad I held back on buying a subscription from past issues I had friends tell me about.  I see very little has changed and until they do I will not give them a penny or tell any friends to do the same.  Sorry for those that put up with these continued issues.